thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray

Get a great night's sleep with our best-selling deep sleep pillow spray. Proven to help you fall asleep faster and wake feeling more refreshed.

WHEN: use at bedtime to help reduce sleep anxiety and improve sleep quality.

HOW: our award-winning natural, aromatherapeutic Superblend of Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile calm both mind and body, soothing you to sleep.

WHY: when we sleep our skin cells repair and harmful toxins are removed, making sleep the ultimate beauty secret and first step in your skincare routine.

Suitable during pregnancy.

97% slept better
89% fell asleep faster
98% felt more refreshed in the morning
100% would recommend deep sleep pillow spray to a friend*

*In a study of 100 subjects and 100 ex-prescription users compared to no product.

HOW TO USE
Spray a fine mist over your pillow.

Keep out of reach of children.  Suitable for ages 3+ under adult supervision. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical advise/ attention. Contains Fragrance mixture (Linalool; Linalyl Acetate; Vetiverols; Ocimene; Caryophyllene; Terpentine-4-ol; beta-Pinene; d-Limonene; 1-Octen-3-yl acetate; Geraniol)

INGREDIENTS
Contains Fragrance mixture (Linalool; Linalyl Acetate; Vetiverols; Ocimene; Caryophyllene; Terpentine-4-ol; beta-Pinene; d-Limonene; 1-Octen-3-yl acetate; Geraniol).

Does pillow spray cause skin Irritation or breakouts?
Has anyone had issues with this working? Do you know if it will take a certain amount of time? thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
Start your review of thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Glenolden, PA
thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Trish M.
Yuck, yuck and more YUCK!! Ughhhh I am sooooooo disappointed in this spray! I received this in my FabFitFun starter box and was really excited for it! It was one of the handful of items I was really hoping I'd receive in my starter box. I sprayed it on the front and back of my pillow that night and proceeded to eat it for the rest of the night and into today. I am eating it, it is literally in my mouth right now no matter how much I drink or brush my teeth or wash my face or shower IT'S ALL I AM SMELLING AND EATING. YUCK!!! I even took off my pillow case and the shell to my pillow to wash it because it's so bad and strong and guess what? The scent has sunk down passed the pillow case, passed the pillow shell and onto-into the actual frickin pillow. WTH!!! If you buy this, I suggest only spraying a couple of sprays-like literally two or even just into the air to test it and make sure you really want to be having your face in that. P.S.-It didn't even put me to sleep or help me fall asleep!
Akron
thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Kathy V.
I’m on my 3rd bottle of this spray because it really does work! I was skeptical, but I read reviews and they raved about it so I tried it. As I’ve gotten a bit older (just a bit 😉) I’ve had a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep. This stuff helps me fall asleep faster and I really do sleep better! There is lavender in it, so if you’re not a lavender fan, don’t try it. I love it myself! Great product!
Edison, NJ
thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Nicole M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a huge fan of this pillow spray because I’ve always had trouble sleeping and this is such an easy fix. It smells pretty nice although I’m not a big fan of lavender scents , but it is so incredibly relaxing. This makes me feel soothed and helps me fall asleep so much faster. I also currently sleep on the Drybar Slumber Party Silk Pillowcase and i haven’t had any issues with it staining or leaving residue on my pillowcase. Will definitely repurchase and continue to use.
Scottsdale, AZ
thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Space NK
I love this pillow spray! I’m not the hugest fan of lavender scents but this is tempered by the inclusion of vetiver & chamomile so isn’t overpowering. In general I don’t have sleeping issues but during the period of time where I was doing my yoga teacher training, I struggled to switch my brain off and turned to this spray to help & help it did! Inhaling 3 spritzes on the pillow was usually enough to lull me into a restful night of zzzzs.
Franklin, NC
love love love- nothing negative to say about it. I use it every night and notice a significant difference in the amount of time it takes me to fall asleep. Usually I will lay awake tossing and turning for 45 minutes to an hour... I spray two squirts of this, lay down and close my eyes and I’m out in 20 minutes at most. Also feel like it helps prevent me from waking up multiple times throughout the night
Oberlin, LA
thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Brandi M.
It was to overpowering for me. I sprayed the product a couple of times on my pillow and cover and it was so strong it took my breath away to the point I had to use my inhaler. I have used many lavender products in the past and never had this reaction. So needless to say I didn't fall asleep faster after using the product, I stayed up later washing my comforter and pillow.
KANEOHE
thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by SYDNEY K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a huge issue when it comes to sleep. I bought this in hopes it would help. It does help and calms me after a long day at work. I don’t think I’d buy it again as I feel it’s just lavender oil in there 👀 so maybe I’ll reuse the bottle with oil. If it doesn’t work then I’ll have to buy it again!!
Old Saybrook
Purchased at: Walgreens
i have tried everything to relax when going to bed but stumbled upon this product on sale at my local marshall’s and have had the best sleep of my life. although it is pricey for a pillow spray, it smells amazing and really does work! thisworks® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
Mount Dora, FL
I received this in my fall box for fab fit fun box and was so excited for it! I love the smell right before bed and how it stays on the pillow all night! It is extremely relaxing and my fiancé even uses it on his clothes! I would definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Love this stuff!! It smells like heaven but not overpowering. A very natural scent!! I spray it all over and it really does work!! I feel like I fall asleep faster and don’t wake up in the middle of the night as much. Try this easy trick first if you have trouble sleeping!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...