Personal CareThis Works
Stress Check Breathe In

This Works Stress Check Breathe In

by This Works

Does this really help with breathing?
Start your review of This Works Stress Check Breathe In!
Priya K.
Falls Church, VA
Relaxing, works wonders, and totally worth it! I love how you can carry this in your purse, sniff it or apply it!
Chrissy  H.
Medway , MA
I love this fragrance and the power of it! I really thought it was a gimmick when a friend told me that certain scents can help if you are having trouble sleeping, if you are stressed etc. I got this in the little roller ball stress check and when I am having trouble sleeping because I get anxious or stressed out, it really truly does calm me down and make me relax. I totally recommend for my fellow insomniacs and stressed people!
Desiree F.
Augusta
This Works Stress Check Breathe In uploaded by Desiree F.
I really enjoy the brand This Works because everything I've tried so far works beautifully. The Stress Check Breath in is a roll on essential oil blend that calms and has the most amazing scent. It's not too strong and doesn't last forever... just long enough for a few minutes to take a break and breathe deep. So you don't have to worry about this messing with your perfume or stinking up your workplace. It's very pleasant.
Ocean S.
Elgin, Morayshire
This Works Stress Check Breathe In uploaded by Ocean S.
This stuff smells so lovely, has an instant effect on me. I apply most mornings and every night before bed. It helps to keep me calm, and at ease. It also helps to make me sleepy before bed. I also absolutely love that it’s so compact and I can take it anywhere!