BY THIS WORKS

Kristi G.
Falling Waters, WV
Wasn't sure I'd like this one, however it makes my makeup last all day!! And completely cancels out my pores at the same time!!! I was pretty thrown off by the smell, not gonna lie lol. But it goes aways fast and the results are way worth it!!! It dries down super fast, which made me nervous since it says it's a moisturizer as well! But it actually does the job quite well!! I have combo skin, and this helps my makeup not to flake in the dry spots and not to look like a grease slick in my t-zone! Def worth trying, at least once!
Breanna R.
Hands down, best primer I've tried. I have an oily t-zone, and dry undereyes. I have tried too faced hangover primer, nxy matte spray, Nivea men's shave balm, smashbox primer, and many others... None compare. This is hydrating... But keeps me matte! I have paired it with "cheap" foundations.. Put it on at 5am, and had ALL o my makeup intact at 8pm when I washed my face. No lie. IT WORKS, for real! Lol
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA
I received this in my ipsy bag last month and was excited to give it a go. The formula is creamy and it does work well as a primer. After washing my face I use it and it has improved the look of my skin. Whether it's good for photos and such I haven't seen much of a difference. The only downfall would be the price for me. While I got it in my ipsy bag, im not rushing to buy the full sized product.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
There wasn't necessarily anything wrong with this product. I was hoping that it would be a good primer but really it's more of a basic moisturizer. I didn't feel like it did anything for my makeup than a regular moisturizer would have. It was a nice light formula that did feel nice on my skin, I would have given it more starts if it wasn't being marketed as a multi-use product.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
As many of the reviewers of this product i got mine in my ipsy bag and i was like " a moisturizer and a primer?? Wuttt? OMG YAS" it is amazinggg, it dries pretty fast and makes your skin looks excellent!

A little pricey but let's be honest makeup and face care is expensive so don't let the price be an impediment to get what you want
Ashley D.
I got this product in my Ipsy bag this August. I've used it a couple times and I'm not entirely sure how I feel yet. It feels heavy on my skin and it just adds to the other layers of make up I put on. I really don't see a difference in my photos, but I'm going to keep using it to see if it grows on me!
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
So I just tried this product. I haven't fairly even tone skin but it is dry. I put this on before my foundation and it made it go on pretty smoothly. I haven't worn foundation in a while because of the dry look it gives me but with this underneath it helped give my skin a better overall healthy look.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this product in my monthly subscription with Ipsy. I applied this to my face after showering and before applying makeup. It went on very fast and smoothly, and dried extremely fast. My makeup went on very easily and smoothly! I believe this product worked well and didn't clog my pores.
Alia A.
I received this product in my ipsy bag and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy! I've been using it everyday, a little bit goes a long way with my sunscreen moisturizer, this product doesn't have spf and that's why I give it a 4 but regardless it's great!
Krista G.
Poca, WV
I do like this primer but I mostly use it for moisturizer. It is long lasting. I takes a while for seep in and dry which is a kind of annoying. it's a natural finish in my opinions. I wouldn't buy this again mostly because I have used better. But it's a good product.
Megan B.
Does this make anyone else's face burn?
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
How are you supposed to use this?
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA
Whats so special about this product?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
How much and where do you find it? Never heard of it
Rose S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Has this ever made anyone's face break out?