BY THIS WORKS

This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer
  • "i prefer using this one as a moisturizer just because i have large pores and prefer a pore filling primer. i do find that this helps keep my makeup on longer and doesn't get greasy throughout the day. it doesn't have much of a scent and did not irritate my skin. overall i think i would repurchase this because it keeps my skin hydrated, smooth, and helps my makeup last. it's a good product and decently priced." in 21 reviews
  • "so moisturizing and feels really nice on the skin i would most definately repurchase" in 10 reviews
Kathy M.
It smells like brand new toys from a third world country. Like plastic, rubbery barbie smell if your into that. Feels a bit heavy no matter how much I use. Do not use while your face is damp.... dissipates easily with water. Which makes me wonder how much my beauty blender is picking up. (I have combination skin; if this info is useful) Good luck!!
Elisha J.
Porterville
My sample of this came from the Allure box. I'd heard a lot of hype about it, but unfortunately, it was not for me. The consistency was very thick and hard to blend out, it literally felt like glue on my face. If that wasn't bad enough, I forgot to check the ingredients, but as soon as it started to burn I knew "uh oh, should have checked this out before!" Lo and behold, there was aloe in it, which I'm allergic to. However, even without that snafu, this product was not great.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this product in my Allure Beauty Box and I used it both as a moisturizer and as a primer. As a moisturizer, it felt too sticky and too thick. It didn't absorb into my skin as quickly as my usual moisturizers. As a primer it made my foundation patchy and it rubbed off around my nose really badly. I won't be continuing to use this product and I dont recommend it.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer I received this in a beauty subscription box. I've been using it now for over a month and really like it. I love that it's a moisturizer and a primer in one. It goes on really well and definitely primes my skin for the rest of my makeup. Will be looking into buying the full-size product very soon.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I got this in my allure beauty box and tried it out. I put it on after my moisturizer and it felt sticky and uncomfortable on my skin. I let it settle in for a few mins and then went to apply my makeup, and immediately my makeup starting pilling up and looked horrible. I use powder foundation and apply it with an oval makeup brush, and after it was caked on with this primer moisturizer or whatever it is. Definitely wouldn’t use again
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I prefer using this one as a moisturizer just because I have large pores and prefer a pore filling primer. I do find that this helps keep my makeup on longer and doesn't get greasy throughout the day. It doesn't have much of a scent and did not irritate my skin. Overall I think I would repurchase this because it keeps my skin hydrated, smooth, and helps my makeup last. It's a good product and decently priced.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This mask-moisture-primer hybrid contains skin plumpers while tightening skin at the same time. It has a balmlike texture feels a little sticky at first but quickly melts into skin for deep penetration while creating a smooth canvas for foundation. This product also gave my cheeks a pretty radiance and helped with cutting down undereye bags
felicia h.
I had never heard of this brand when I stumbled upon a sample of this primer and OMG, I think it's the best primer I have ever tried. I have combination skin and dry patches disappear and my entire face looks one texture. It's great on large pores as well. I don't love the smell but it fades quickly after applied so it's no problem!
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
I received a sample in my Allure Beauty Box. I had high hopes but it didn’t live up to the hype. It’s thick, which I don’t mind but it dried down to a weird feel, almost glue like. I thought hey at least it will be a great primer, but no. My makeup started pilling off my skin. Super frustrating.
Jennifer T.
I’ve gotten a couple of sample sizes in various subscription boxes. I wanted to like it. From the description it sounds great so it can used for many things. But the smell...it doesn’t smell bad but since I’m sensitive to smells I couldn’t leave it on my skin without getting a headache.
Megan B.
Does this make anyone else's face burn?
Debbie S.
How are you supposed to use this?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Whats so special about this product?
Anna S.
Cedar Park, TX
Where would you find this? What's the price? Does it work on oily skin?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
How much and where do you find it? Never heard of it