BY THIS WORKS

Amber H.
Deltona
This product claims to be so much-a mask, primer and a moiaturizer. I will say after several uses i say my skin feels awesome. Its a thick cream that hydrates wounderfully and doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy or slick
Kala G.
Campbellsville
I must say this is my favorite moisturizer! I'm not sure how well the primer is but my face feels amazing after one use! My face is super soft & I feel it last for hours!!
Would def recommend esp for dry skin!
Karen P.
Branford, CT
I love this product. Its a mask, moisurizer & primer in one. I use it when I am in a hurry & just putting a little makeup on. I just love it! Not too expensive, nice fragrance & works really well.
Amanda F.
This product is amazing. Its a game changer when it comes to travwling. This product is one of the only ones you'll need to pack, and that makes room for other things I can't live without! Not only is this product convenient but it feels amazing and smells even better. This is always in my makeup bag.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Uhhh, this confuses the crap out of me. It’s not a mask, it’s not a primer - it’s a really heavy moisturizer and it clogs the crap out of my pores. Unless you have ridiculously dry skin I do not recommend.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like this primer product however primer does not work for me. I have combination skin and notice when applying foundation after the primer my foundation does not apply the same. It has a matte finish but somewhat not as long lasting. I wouldn't buy it again.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I used to think that primer was useless, but then my sister gave me this and I gave it a shot. My makeup now lasts longer, doesn't look as blotchy, and allows my face to pretend it's not a mess for several hours. It really helped in those weird, random dry spots on my face. The only thing I have to manage is how much I put on. I can only put on a little bit on the majority of my face because my skin is oily, but on the few dry spots I have, this is really helpful. Thanks to my sister for this 😅it's great!
Jessica P.
Lombard, IL
This is such a great primer. Its not oily or anything like that and it smells so good. My face smells like a freaking lemon! I got this as a trial size and i am so sad its almost gone. Gonna have to get more for sure! 10/10 Love!
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
I received this as a sample in my ipsy bag a few months ago, and oh my goodness, this is a complete holy grail. The formula helps stay a bit tacky in its use as a primer, and I find it really helps my makeup last, as well as not cause me to break out as many primers do.
Lea K.
I love this primer!! I put it on every morning before I do my makeup and it makes application so easy! The makeup stays on all day. Its also great for dry skin because its an amazing moisturizer. Only negative is that it's a little pricey.
Megan B.
Does this make anyone else's face burn?
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
How are you supposed to use this?
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA
Whats so special about this product?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
How much and where do you find it? Never heard of it
Anna S.
Cedar Park, TX
Where would you find this? What's the price? Does it work on oily skin?