MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerThis Works
In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer

This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer

by This Works

Does it really moisturize your skin ? Does it last?
Im looking for a face mask to help with my super dry pregnancy skin. Would this be a good product for me?
How is this product? I work with cameras a lot so i am always interested in how things touted for photography actually perform under those conditions!
Start your review of This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...primer. i do find that this helps keep my makeup on longer and doesn't get greasy throughout the day. it doesn't have much of a scent and did not irritate my skin. overall i think i would repurchase this because it keeps my skin hydrated, smooth, and helps my makeup last. it's a good product and decently priced.in reviews
so moisturizing and feels really nice on the skin i would most definately repurchasein reviews
Barbara M.
Derby, CT
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Barbara M.
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer is not bad. I have only used it as a moisturizer and and a makeup primer. I have not tried it as a mask as my sample size wee little tube didn't give much information on how to use it as a mask, and neither did the Ipsy "learn" feature under the product. I have normal to oily skin and found that this didn't cause any adverse skin reactions or irritation that would either overly dry my skin out nor increase oil production to become too slimy by mid-day. My only real issue with this as a moisturizer is the odd slightly floral fragrance to the product. I will use it up but not sure if I would consider purchasing it outright for myself.
Missy H.
Xenia, OH
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Missy H.
Every time I receive a New product I always look at reviews. So again I've heard great things about this.
Rachael B.
York, PA
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Rachael B.
I fell in love with this!!! It’s extremely moisturizing but never greasy!! I swear it is filling in my pores, yet; I never fell like it’s clogging my pores. The texture is so creamy! It’s works extremely well for me as a primer, but I also don’t wear full coverage foundation so not sure if that makes any difference. Because it’s so moisturizing, I will sometimes use this as a moisturizer when I don’t wear makeup! This is one product I will buy again! I would recommend but I also would suggest letting it fully set into skin(dry) before applying other products. I do have combination skin that it sensitive so I don’t think it would agitate oily/acne prone skin types.
Ericka L.
Harbor City, CA
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Ericka L.
Purchased at: ULTA
It help hide pores!!! This works really well and helps my make up go on smooth , I love it. This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Chelsea A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was a great base for my make up today. My pores are usually super big and my makeup sinks into them. This helped my pores look invisible. I got a sample size to try but I would for sure buy this again. It also lives by the name and looks great on camera!
Kelly P.
Marion, IL
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Kelly P.
My first time using this product. I will say it takes alot less than i used to cover the entire face. It does come with a chemical smell to it which i dont mind too much. Overall i am satisfied with the results before makeup. We will see if it makes a difference:)
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Cosima K.
This came in an Ipsy bag. What the heck is one supposed to do with a "3-in-1 moisturizer, primer, and mask"? Does it go before sunscreen like moisturizer, after like primer, or maybe just overnight like a sleeping mask? Do THEY even know? I used it only at night because it's quite thick, which was fine I guess, but not exciting. It also has a vaguely citrusy fragrance that reminds me of bathroom cleaner. I definitely won't be getting a full size of this.
Amanda D.
Baltimore, MD
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Amanda D.
I actually love this primer it’s in my top five favs it has a good scent but a little strong for those who don’t like scents on their face, I think it fills in the pores and makes my face soft all at the same time I will get this again [product:this-works-in-transit-camera-close-up-mask;-moisturiser-&-primer]
Jacqueline T.
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I received this as part of a recent Beautyfix by Dermstore box & it was not one of the items in it that I was excited about initially as I don't really use primers often and although I've only tried a couple of other products from this brand, I wasn't impressed with either of them. This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer is described as a primer/mask/moisturizer in one & I have not actually used it as any of those but have found helpful as a cover up/concealer of sorts on problem areas & have really found it to be helpful! It's got a nice feeling/consistency and blends in well leaving a soft look to the area covered while reducing redness or any other noticeable irritation pretty well with a natural looking finish. I'm now so glad to have been introduced to this and will most definitely consider buying in the future.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer uploaded by Andrea C.
I like this moisturizing primer. It is hydrating without leaving my face grease. But it does not help with pores. I got mine in one of my subscription beauty boxes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen P.
Branford, CT
il y a 3 ans
April R. il y a un an
I never knew what primer was for, or how or when to use it. Makes more sense to get a good protective cream for your face, don't forget to protect it from Blue Light that your computer gives off....I love phykology Biight Tomorrow Guardian Cream, and Chantecalle Creme Anti-Pollution Matifiante Cream.