BY THIS WORKS

This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer
  • "i prefer using this one as a moisturizer just because i have large pores and prefer a pore filling primer. i do find that this helps keep my makeup on longer and doesn't get greasy throughout the day. it doesn't have much of a scent and did not irritate my skin. overall i think i would repurchase this because it keeps my skin hydrated, smooth, and helps my makeup last. it's a good product and decently priced." in 21 reviews
  • "so moisturizing and feels really nice on the skin i would most definately repurchase" in 10 reviews
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I love multi-taskers, and this one is no exception. This is perfect for all skin types. It is a mask, moisturizer, and primer all in one, and it is magic. I mostly use this as a primer, and it works wonderfully. It keeps my makeup in place ALL DAY, and my skin feels healthy underneath. It has a very light scent that disappears after application. It is white in color, and is a lotion-type consistency. I received this product in a beauty subscription bag, and will definitely be buying the full size once I run out.
Jenny C.
Amherst, NY
I received a sample in my Allure Beauty Box. I had high hopes but it didn’t live up to the hype. It’s thick, which I don’t mind but it dried down to a weird feel, almost glue like. I thought hey at least it will be a great primer, but no. My makeup started pilling off my skin. Super frustrating.
Kathy M.
It smells like brand new toys from a third world country. Like plastic, rubbery barbie smell if your into that. Feels a bit heavy no matter how much I use. Do not use while your face is damp.... dissipates easily with water. Which makes me wonder how much my beauty blender is picking up. (I have combination skin; if this info is useful) Good luck!!
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Love this stuff as a base for my makeup ! Works way better than any other primer I’ve tried ! It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way so the product last ! It absorbs fast so you don’t have to sit around waiting ! Keeps my makeup in place all day
Myra H.
Had a sample in a beauty box and was excited to try something I could moisturize with that would also prime my skin. First off the scent is awful and no amount of use ever got me used to it. The product itself would pill if you use too much and it is too much trouble trying to figure out a good amount to use that won't cause it to ball up on your skin. I did think my foundation wore really well over it but the smell and work to use it as a moisturizing primer made it unlikely that I'd want a full size of this.
Elisha J.
Porterville
My sample of this came from the Allure box. I'd heard a lot of hype about it, but unfortunately, it was not for me. The consistency was very thick and hard to blend out, it literally felt like glue on my face. If that wasn't bad enough, I forgot to check the ingredients, but as soon as it started to burn I knew "uh oh, should have checked this out before!" Lo and behold, there was aloe in it, which I'm allergic to. However, even without that snafu, this product was not great.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer I received this in a beauty subscription box. I've been using it now for over a month and really like it. I love that it's a moisturizer and a primer in one. It goes on really well and definitely primes my skin for the rest of my makeup. Will be looking into buying the full-size product very soon.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this product in my Allure Beauty Box and I used it both as a moisturizer and as a primer. As a moisturizer, it felt too sticky and too thick. It didn't absorb into my skin as quickly as my usual moisturizers. As a primer it made my foundation patchy and it rubbed off around my nose really badly. I won't be continuing to use this product and I dont recommend it.
Jennifer O.
Received this as a sample, and I was a little skeptical at first as I tend to have oily skin. I used it and I actually really enjoyed it! I didn't feel like it made my skin any more oily, and the smell is great. Made my makeup stay in place pretty well. I would definitely recommend at least trying a sample if you are on the fence about it!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I must say this is my favorite moisturizer! I'm not sure how well the primer is but my face feels amazing after one use! My face is super soft & I feel it last for hours!!
Would def recommend esp for dry skin!
Megan B.
Does this make anyone else's face burn?
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Whats so special about this product?
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
How are you supposed to use this?
Karen P.
Branford, CT
Can anybody give advice for a good primer & concealer that doesnt settle into wrinkles? I cant seem to find the right foundation but maybe its the primer. I like when they are mixed together. I have been trying In Transit camera closeup but not sure if I like it & its pricey. Thx! This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Mask Moisturizer Primer
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
How much and where do you find it? Never heard of it