BY THIS WORKS

A portable three products in one miracle the this works In Transit Camera Close-Up is ideal for evening plumping and brightening your skin. Containing a powerful blend of repairing plant oils as well as a boost of caffeine this revitalising formula rapidly erases signs of fatigue and makes your skin look radiant. - E.D this works In Transit Camera Close-Up (40ml) Handy portable size Mask moisturiser and primer in one Contains caffeine for an instant pick me up Erases fatigue Boosts hydration Unisex Directions of use:- Apply to clean skin including eye area and massage gently until absorbed. see more...

Molly H.
Kansas City
While I switch out moisturizers all the time, I really love this one that's a mask and primer as well. It leaves a slight texture that my makeup seems to stay on super well. What's not to love in a 3-for-1 product like this? I may keep rotating, but this is one I'll be getting again for sure.
Mimi L.
I use this product EVERY day! Not only is it an awesome moisturizer, but it’s also a great primer. It takes a few steps out of my daily morning routine and helps make me look more awake than I normally would without it.
Jessica P.
Lombard, IL
Favorite!#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster. It's a great primer/ moisturizer. And it smells so lemony!
I love products that multitask. I use this as both a moisturiser and primer, I’ve never tried it as a mask though. It’s definitely a good moisturiser for dry/combination skin. As a primer it does make my make up last longer. I also use this on no-makeup days as its great for getting rid of redness and protecting my skin from the elements. Would definitely recommend.

back