Personal CareThis Works
Deep Sleep Pillow Spray

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray

Shop This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What is the main scent of this spray? Is it lavendar?
Would this be helpful for kids ?
Which one should I buy the pillow spray, the deep sleep oil or the deep sleep body cocoon lotion? And why?
Start your review of This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray!
Spokane, WA
Was so excited to try this because I tend to have difficulty sleeping. It smells nice and didn’t stain my bedding but I didn’t notice any kind of improvement in my sleep.
Chula Vista, CA
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by MANDY K.
I'm very conflicted about this product. I received this as part of a Look Fantastic Beauty Box. I like this concept, and it was nice to try out a product that wasn't skincare or cosmetics. I had a smaller/travel sized version that came in a white plastic bottle. I wish the nozzle was replace because it doesn't spray in the finest mist, but it's super convenient to toss in a bag for a overnight trip. I usually do two spritzes on my pillow. The fragrance of this is very natural, with lavender being the most prominent. I really enjoy it, but this is described as a sleep aid, and I can't say that it helped. I wasn't expecting it to be some miracle, natural pillow spray version of Ambien, but aside from relaxation from the aromatherapy, I didn't notice any improvement. I've always had issues with falling asleep so that obviously will effect me differently than someone who does not. This might work better for others, and I do love the fragrance, but because of its sleep aid implied marketing description, it fell short for me. FULL DISCLOSURE: This spray was part of a subscription beauty box that was gifted to me for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
CLANTON, AL
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Jenn F.
Not sure how well it helped but apparently did since I was able to sleep for a few more hours this morning vs getting up so tired. It was a nice treat but. ...My bed buddy said no more. Lol. It does NOT have the best of scent. It doesn't smell like the run of the mill lavender. Best way to describe it is is like something from the 50's that a lady wouldn't put down in the present day. Like a stunk musk. It isn't a pretty scent. I did wake up with a migraine. Unsure of why. I'll use it again this evening and if I have one tomorrow, it will be because of this. The one smell that sets me off is Georgio, this may be the next. I do use lavender and other oils in a diffuser at night and this in no way smelled like what I'm used to. I'll try again tonight and maybe I'll fall asleep good and stay asleep again longer. I will look into another brand for a pillow spray in the future. If it works, it's ok, but the aroma is nothing I want to keep smelling. Much less start in my hair the rest of the day. Price is $20ish. I believe there are much better options that work and smell better myself. Oils included in the spray are Lavender, Vetivert and Wild Camomile. Something is overtaking the Lavender in this one. Claims 99% natural after stating 100% natural fragrances. The box comes with a packing type instructional in every language to include their product line. Useful but not necessary. Just a marketing thing. If you want to run your bed buddy away, this is the one to buy. 😂 #ipsyultimate #pillowspray #ThisWorksPillowSpray #sleepaid #lavender #natural #bedtime #beauty #sleep
Lexington, KY
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Amanda L.
This is a good spray if you like lavender scents. But be cautious!! Use sparingly because the smell can be overpowering if you spray too much. I only spray once and I spray on my blanket so I’m not laying my skin on it because I have sensitive skin when it comes to fragrance. But the lavender is very soothing once you learn your amount.
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Ewa B.
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray I got this sample from Ulta and I am super confused. It smells nice, like lavender and rosemary, but only for seconds. Scent does not lingers to my pillows- it is just not there. Does anybody know if samples of this are worse than the actual full size product? Confused ...
Edison, NJ
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Nicole M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a huge fan of this pillow spray because I’ve always had trouble sleeping and this is such an easy fix. It smells pretty nice although I’m not a big fan of lavender scents , but it is so incredibly relaxing. This makes me feel soothed and helps me fall asleep so much faster. I also currently sleep on the Drybar Slumber Party Silk Pillowcase and i haven’t had any issues with it staining or leaving residue on my pillowcase. Will definitely repurchase and continue to use.
Bel Air, MD
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Nikki M.
I gotta say this is one of the better pillow sprays I have used to help promote sleep! It smells great! The aroma is very relaxing, refreshing and calming. It doesn't take long before it settles my mind and I'm falling asleep.
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Kelley M.
Such a comforting scent. It relaxes me in a way I ease into sleep 😴. Aromatherapy is real ladies
Brooklyn Park, MN
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Azia B.
Personally, I didn’t notice a change in my sleep...however this has a wonderful smell to it :)
Bremerton
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray uploaded by Caitlin H.
This is the first pillow spray I’ve used so I have nothing to compare it to but I really enjoy it. It doesn’t necessarily put you straight to sleep but it has a very calming and relaxing scent that just lets you unwind. I work weird hours that force me to go to sleep extremely early I use this to help me fall asleep.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...