BY THIS WORKS

Newborn babies young infants and small children can take their time to find a regular sleep pattern. New born babies can wake up regularly during the day or night up to every two hours for example which can strain your own ability to get a good night's rest. This Works Baby Sleep Pillow Spray is a gentle version of This Works' award winning deep sleep pillow spray. Safe to use and free from parabens phthalates sulphates and synthetic fragrance this soothing and safety approved pillow spray is blended with lavender vetivert and chamomile. The effect is to help your baby or young child to settle into a regular sleep pattern which helps you to catch up on the sleep you need yourself. see more...

Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I am obsessed with the pillow spray to help me fall asleep and stay asleep. Best all natural product I've used! I originally got this in the crazy city of Amsterdam and have been traveling worth it ever since! For a beautiful nights sleep this does the trick.... did I mention naturally! Big plus and a well done and designed product!
I absolutely love the this works pillow sprays. They smell so nice. I spray it on my bedding and pillows when I wake up in the morning or when I get home from work. It definitely does help with a nice relaxing nights sleep. They are good for toddlers and kids who struggle with getting to sleep too. So I saw this one and had to buy it. Good value. Would definitely recommend.