BY THIRTY ONE

• What is this brand!?8 Answers
  • Are these bags expensive?14 Answers
  • Is everything really beautiful, are they really good? Worth buying?2 Answers
Thirty One
  • "Not only are there shapes and sizes for everything you need but they have a huge selection of fabrics(that are all super cute) and some you can even personalize!" in 14 reviews
  • "I have a friend that sells Thirty-One, so I got a diaper bag form here and this thing that hangs on the back of our stroller. " in 14 reviews
  • "Ive heard alot of good things about this brand I cant wait to get myself a bag from this brand a bit pricey but u pay good money for good quality bags" in 12 reviews
  • "My go to is my large utility tote its great for coupon shopping or just grocery shopping in general, you have one bag to carry in instead of a bunch of unreliable plastic!!!" in 11 reviews
  • "These bags are a little pricey, and i'd rather spend my money on Vera Bradley lol.. but they are sturdy, & come in lots of patterns!" in 10 reviews
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Cute and on trend company and made for social events & woman who like to treat themselves ( all great ) and then cackle among themselves about all the crap they've wasted their money on and acquired. As a host, based on a friend who did this, I know you can receive some extra income as well as free products, but personally I think the products although they are cute, are made poorly and can be over priced. In a nut shell, all too much has been said enough & for my liking. Pros- You can purchase some truly unique and made to your custom items. And I am happy there are people who enjoy selling these products, resulting in income success. It's just not my cup of tea and are posting my brutally honest review. Carry on.
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
The company has a lot of cute products, however, I don't think the quality is all that great. I used one of the lunch bags three times and then the handles started to fray and the bottom started to get a hole. All I did was carry it to my car and then put it on my desk at work and it wasn't packed with heavy stuff. I did get it replaced for free, but within a few uses, the same thing started to happen. So I'll stick with the cheap lunch bags from Walmart since it's lasted over a year without any holes.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
The company and products are amazing!! I hosted a party about 2.5 years ago and after getting a ton of stuff for free and having a lot of fun decided to spend the $99 and get a lot of product at that discount! I thought I would just have a bunch of bags but I got so much more!! I became a consultant and have gotten to share my passion with others. It's a huge supportive community and they definitely set you up for success!! It was the best financial decision I ever made!!!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
I am a organize crazy lady. Everything in my house has to be organized and the only place I use is thirty one. There large utility totes are my go to especially to organize all my kids art supplies, and their portable homework stations. I love that you can personalize them with names and also pick any pattern the sales associates are always having great sales and you always have a chance to earn free products!
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I am not affiliated with thirty-one.

I LOVE their products. I have the roll bags that can be used for cosmetics, art supplies, or a diaper pouch. I have a TON of the large utility totes. I use them at the grocery store and they are SO durable. My children all have customized lunch bags that I got for $5 each. Yes, they can be pricey, but if you shop their sales the prices are lower than Target or Wal-Mart.
Kacy B.
Kacy B.
I had never heard of Thirty One until a friend started selling for them and had a Thirty One party. I ordered the thermal bag and was able to get the utility tote at a great discount. I use both all the time. It is so hand to have the utility bag for my weekly grocery trip. I just throw as many of my groceries in there and have a lot less trips transporting my groceries into the house.
Ashlen M.
Ashlen M.
Louisville, KY
Fashionista Expert
I like Thirty-One a lot. I know a lot of people that sell it, and I actually used to sell it as well. I have tons of purses, a few wallets, and some office supplies like file folder holders and wall organizers. The patters they offer are always super cute and always have matching products. The only downside is the cost. I do feel they are a little pricey on most of their products.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Fashionista Expert
I love Thirty-One bags. They are so durable and easy to clean. I have two different lunch totes, one is insulated, one is not. Both are great. I also have the large tote with exterior pockets that I use as a diaper bag. And I'm about to buy a pouch to hold diapers and wipes in my diaper bag so I can grab that on the go without searching through the bag. Love this brand!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Thirty one is a great company. They create an amazing product at a great price. Patterns coordinate from season to season so you don't feel like your constantly starting over when a new catalogue comes out. My mom, grandma and I travel together quite often and when we load up the car it looks like a thirty one traveling show all the patterns and styles.
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
I have never purchased a bag that I wasn't happy with. The pricing is a little bit high, but these bags last forever! I have a few of their bigger totes and they double for everything from grocery shopping to a day at the beach! They hve a lot of different prints that come around to make it interesting and keep you feeling like you have a new product!
andrea c.
andrea c.
Woodbury, NJ
I really think these are super cute but hear the quality is horrible? Anyone have any ideas?
Helena L.
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
Which product from them did you like the most?
cora l.
cora l.
Lookout Mountain, GA
Are these bags expensive?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Baraga
The bags are super cute. I have researched these but haven't bought any. Are they durable? They won't break easy? Good for groceries?
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Holly Springs, NC
These products are durable, but I find them overpriced for what I'm purchasing.