New ParentDiaperingDiapersThirsties
Snap One Size Pocket Diaper - Mango

Thirsties Snap One Size Pocket Diaper - Mango

by Thirsties

Thirsties new One-Size Pocket Diaper is ultra-absorbent, a cinch to use, and designed to provide a great fit for most babies from 8 to 40 pounds. Pairing our adjustable rise with our signature leg gussets ensures messes will be contained whether your baby is tall, short, slim or chunky. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers of absorbency, making this a dependable diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing, toss the Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle. So many amazing features and made in the USA how simply awesome is that? Cloth Diaper Care: Wash all diapers at least one time before use. Washing and drying your hemp and natural cotton idapers at least 3 times before use will wash away the natural oils that inhibit absorption. Prewash on warm, wash on hot, rinse on warm. Tumble dry on low to medium setting or hang dry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thirsties Snap One Size Pocket Diaper - Mango!
Marty P.
Pooler, GA
This is by far my favorite diaper EVER! The double gussets, the natural absorption layers, and the easy fit. I wish I could afford 20 of these because that’s all I would use!

Looking for your answer?