Thirsties, INC Hemp Insert (2 Pack) uploaded by Ashley G.

BY THIRSTIES

Thirsties' Hemp Inserts add a tremendous amount of additional absorption capabilities to your existing cloth diapering system yet adds only the thickness of two stacked nickels! Made from 6 layers of remarkably soft hemp & cotton blend knit jersey, you will find that these are exactly what your baby needs to sleep comfortably through the night without leaks. Adding an additional Thirsties' Hemp Insert into a Thirsties' Duo Diaper is simple. Stack the Hemp Insert with the Duo Insert that came with your diaper on top of one another. Stuff the sleeve of the diaper with the microfiber terry portion on top. This combination is very absorbent yet pretty trim fitting and is perfect for an overnight solution. see more...

Ashley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these! I use these as sort of a liner and to add extra absorption to my Thirsties Natural All-In-Ones that I use on my son. The combo of these and the NAIO diapers can make the diaper last at least 3 hours between changes sometimes 4 which really helps when we travel or are out and about for long stretches. I highly recommend these!
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these! They work great to add to my AIO's for an overnight booster. It helps prevent any leaks and helps us use cloth overnight instead of disposables! I prefer the small size instead of the large, and will be getting more as we transition to cloth for night time use.
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
I love these liners! I bought them as a solution for the constant leaking I was experiencing and they do wonders at absorbing, even with a heavy wetter. I can't use them overnight though because my son is such a heavy wetter and needs to be changed every 4 hours.

I recommend these for anyone that has a heavy wetter or absorbency issues when it comes to cloth diapering. These make up half of the liners I bought for my own stash, with the other half being FST.
Tristan C.
These hemp inserts work the best for me. They are so soft so it doesn't cause any discomfort when I use them. They are also super absorbent so nothing get through to show. They are well worth your money
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
I got these to add a boost to my daughters night time routine. The definitely helped absorb better because she is a very heavy wetter at night. I didn't have leak issues like i did with microfiber ones.
Kyra L.
Aurora , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not bulky!!!perfect inserts or can be worn right on baby tush without giving baby a rash. I also pike bamaboo but find this one for aforadable and fast drying.
Rae M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the only inserts paired with a prefold and duo wrap that holds up all night with my heavy wetter. These are trim yet super absorbent.
Katie K.
Denton
These are great! Soft and they don't get as stinky as other ones I have that are microfiber. I use them in Alva and sunbaby diapers
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These hemp inserts are the best! So much more absorbency and easy to clean and so super soft! Worth every penny!
Stephanie R.
Richmond, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The hemp inserts are the absolute best! Highly absorbent and you can find for cheap at Ross some times.

back