BY THIRSTIES

Thirsties fab wipes save the average household up to $500 over disposable baby wipes and put you in control of what touches your baby s delicate skin. Textured cotton velour on one side provides assistance with bigger clean-ups, and super soft microfleece on the other takes care of lighter messes. These clever two-ply wipes work best when paired with thirsties booty luster. see more...

Jennafer L.
Ottawa, IL
When I first started cloth diapering I wasn't exactly sure if I wanted to cloth wipes or regular wipes. So I got both. I stocked up on handmade cloth wipes and I stumbled upon these on targets online site one day. These were so soft and easy on my baby and I loved how absorbent they were. Great price point too highly recommend!
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
These wipes were amazing for cloth diaper wipes with our cloth diapers. Repeat user over here these worked so well. They were very effective for our uses I picked mine up from a local cloth diaper store. I would buy more of these to keep on hand.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
These have been great to use. I have a very poopy baby, so these have enough surface to clean him and pat any areas dry with the soft wipe to avoid rash. He doesn't mind them at all, and I just use a spray bottle with each use. They fit in my warmer, but I found the color stained the freshness pad and caused mildew. Now I just use the warmer with the wipes made for it. Overall, these are great. May little expensive, so hopefully they will pay off in the end.
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
Not bad for price and colors aren't bad either. I love cloth so much. We are transitioning to all cloth in out house. I just ordered mama cloth today!
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
Love these!! so soft even after using them for 2 years. they hold up well and are the perfect size. they even work in my wipe warmer.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these wipes they are perfect for at home and on the go. they are easy to wash and just a great cloth wipe.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are perfect size for my wipe warmer. I love how soft they are and hold up through so many washes.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
I absolutely love these! They're so soft and perfect for my baby's skin. I would absolutely recommend.
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
A must for packing in the baby's bag. My son is always getting dirty. Always need cloth wipes.
Ashley L.
Yosemite ntpk, CA
I love these...i always have a extra wherever i go. i make sure to have one in my diaper bag
brittany f.
Do these really wipe up all messes on a baby?
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these worth the hassle for me if i have to order them online?