BY THIRSTIES

Need an overnight solution? Looking to add on to your current reusable diapering system as an answer for your little heavy wetter? Accessorize with a thirsties hemp insert for the best in bulletproof protection against leaks. Thirties hemp inserts add additional absorbency to your existing cloth diapering system, without a lot of extra bulk. Made from 6 layers of remarkably soft hemp and cotton blend knit jersey, you will find that these are exactly what your baby needs to sleep comfortably through the night without leaks. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my FAVORITE inserts! My youngest is a super heavy wetter (he has been able to soak through a disposable overnight from birth) and I use these in his daytime diapers. No leaks! They do take a long time to dry because they are so absorbent, so I throw them in the dryer with the rest of my diaper laundry and then hang them to dry the rest of the way.
Jessica M.
Council Blfs, IA
These are thin and super absorbent. When my son was still nursing frequently in the middle of the night I'd add these to his overnight fitteds. These are also good in pockets they are so much better than the microfiber inserts most pockets come with.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my go to for night time diapering. When we put them in my sons diaper I don't have to worry about him waking up in the middle of the night or him waking up soaked. I think this is a great nigh time solution.
Paola S.
I love these! Hemp is always my first choice when it comes to inserts and doublers. Yes, they take a loooong time to dry, but they also absorb way more than MF and cotton. I highly recommend these
Jennifer G.
Flomaton , AL
Thirsties hemp inserts are perfect for overnight. I pair these with a prefold and a cover and never get leaks. These are so much better than microfiber inserts.
Andi S.
Pflugerville, TX
These size small fit in any pocket diaper, including a narrow charlie banana pocket. They do take FOREVERto dry!
Sonia J.
Vancouver
Awesome for overnight diapering! I use it with a thirsties brand fitted and duo wrap. Washes well without retaining any stink. Also can pop it in the dryer without worry of damage. I much prefer this to microfiber.