Thirsties Duo Wrap Snaps Size 2 Gender Neutral Colors 6 Pack and Dainty Baby Reusable Bag Bundle

BY THIRSTIES

Miranda B.
Great product. Love the colors.. easy on and off, easy to wash as well. I highly recommend this to other moms who are choosing to do cloth diapers. it is so much better for the environment. This is a great gift for a baby shower as well! When I have another baby I will be using this product again.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product! Defiantly recommend and just love the colors as well it my one of my fav diapers and at a great price too.
Kayla D.
Saskatoon, SK
Great as covers. we use pockets usually but if I need a cover these aremy go to