BY THIRSTIES

Similar in feel and function to our diaper cover, thirsties duo wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby s delicate skin. With the adjustable rise you will only need two sizes from birth to potty. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against your baby s skin. Thirsties duo wraps are a very trim fitting cover and are the preferred wrap for fitted, flats, and prefold diapers. The inside of duo wraps can be wiped clean between uses allowing for fewer wraps in rotation and greater affordability. We recommend one cover for every 3-4... see more...

Aubrie F.
I have a couple size two duo wraps and love how big they run. My son is almost three and can still wear these for his night time diaper. However they are a little thin and the elastics relax quicker than other diapers in my stash but overall I really like these
Cyndie F.
Mega Parent Expert
LOVE thirsties diapers. The stated weight on the diapers isn't too accurate. My 20 lb son was still too small for the size twos, but the size ones fit awesome and for longer than stated as well. Once they were big enough for the size twos i loved them too!
Diana L.
Over half my covers are thirsties. I have some sized and some one size. The size one are great for newborn and size two for bigger children. These covers might feel a bit thin but they've held up great. The double gussets at the legs and elastic on the back help keep all the stuff in.
Amy C.
Thirstiest are my go to night time cover. They work incredibly well over bulky fitted diapers, when most other brands leave parts of the fitted exposed. The snap are harder to get tight on thin children, but stay put when toddlers start to fiddle with their diapers.
Paola S.
I like Thirsties covers -- the prints are adorable and having 2 sizes means that you get a better fit.
The PUL could be thicker though. Every time I unsnap them I'm afraid I'm going to tear them apart. But other than that, I'm happy with these covers. My son has been wearing cloth diapers for over a year and we still use this brand.
Rachelle T.
These are perfect if you are looking for an economical, easy to use cloth diaper cover. The snaps make size adjustments really easy.
Alexis  T.
China, ME
Thirsties are the best cloth diapers on the market and last forever. I have never had a single issue with leakage, PUL pealing or snap issues, they're awesome !