BY THIRSTIES

Thirsties duo wraps are easy to use and easier on your wallet. The adjustable rise of this wrap design means one size will last twice as long. In fact, only two sizes will cover your baby from birth all the way to potty-learning (size 1 sold separately). Thirsties duo wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby's delicate skin. Easy-to-use hook and loop closures provide a secure fit at every diaper change. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against baby skin. Thirsties duo wraps are a very trim fitting cover. see more...

Karissa S.
I cloth diapers all of my kids I love that you can change out the inserts and i could alternate a few a day. I did need to wait til my baby was about 3 months before using this particular brand it says one size but unfortunately petite babies will leak through. Other then that they are super absorbent.
Morgan S.
Lexington Pk, MD
These are GREAT wraps. I used these with my son when he was a newborn. They definitely keep messes in and the PUL doesn't absorb smells so they never get stinky. I would definitely recommend these to friends and family.
Brittany O.
Loved this cover. It didn't fit as long as I thought it would though, she actually outgrew it by 4 months. Besides that they were wonderful ad we never had leak issues or blow outs with these.
Janelle T.
Love these diapers, especially for skinny babies. The gussets on the legs keep everything contained and the snaps are easily adjustable as baby grows. For the price, these can't be beat!
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
Love love these ! I got some for my grandbaby and they stay on with the Velcro perfectly and the designs and colors are beautiful! Makes her outfits. Highly recommended by a Grammy.
Leslie c.
Only use cloth diapers for a week this works pretty good but after the one massive blowout and I couldn't stop gagging I could not do it kudos to all you saw smothering Mama's
Ashley R.
Some of the best cloth diapers and the most expensive as well. They work well under babies super tight clothing and have great colors like this blue to go as the bottom.
Sara H.
Great cloth diapers. You can add as many layers and inserts as needed, very easy to clean and grows with baby.
Stephanie C.
Lakehurst, NJ
Absolutely love these! They grow with baby and are super comfortable for baby!
Kimberly B.
I tried one of these when I was cloth diapering my daughter. It wasn't my absolute favorite though. They ran a little small which wasn't great since my daughter was very big. She outgrew a lot of her one size diapers after a year and a half. She grew out of these especially early.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Do these keep everything contained ?
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Do these keep everything contained ?