BY THIRSTIES

• Did you find the size adjustment buttons useful?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Used many brands of clothes. I like the fact that between both grand children neither fit the same. So the snaps helped. However, if you not totally sold on doing this method you will change to disposables because it take time to do all the snaps.

Fit around leg nice and snug long as not too skinny and not so big too much would squish not. Had more problem with 2 name grand because she was skinny thin and poop
Was always a mess even in a disposable.
Nakia M.
Waco, TX
Thirsties duo wraps are my favorite cloth diaper covers. The snaps allow you to customize the fit to your child, and the gussets around the leg holes hold EVERYTHING in. And I mean everything! I highly recommend these if you plan on using cloth diapers.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
I love this cover over my prefolds. Holds everything in with the double gusset leg design. Fits my daughter great and doesn't leave crease marks like some of my covers.
Claudia R.
Love itt they are the most comfortable and you can adjust them as your baby grows totally recommend this
Renee B.
Saint Charles , MO
I'm all about Cloth diapers and these are by far my favorite I don't know what I would do without them
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Did you find the size adjustment buttons useful?