BY THIRSTIES

Rachel H.
I just got my first Thirsties diaper after Black Friday and love it! I usually use wraps, and just stuff them with a prefold and cotton/hemp insert. I like the adjustable rise snaps, even though this is sort of a sized diaper.
Jennifer G.
Flomaton , AL
I love Thirsties diaper covers. This cover is perfect for overnights with a prefold and hemp insert. Thirsties diapers are great quality with adorable colors and prints.
Erica W.
I bought one of these for nighttime because I didn't want reusable a for poo diapers, but I did like using it just for nighttime.
Jennifer H.
LYNWOOD, CA
It's good for nighttime just to expensive got as a gift for my baby'shower honestly i like it but i rather stick with diapers