Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap - Meadow Size One uploaded by Renee S.

BY THIRSTIES

Similar in feel and function to our diaper cover, thirsties duo wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby s delicate skin. With the adjustable rise you will only need two sizes from birth to potty. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against your baby s skin. Thirsties duo wraps are a very trim fitting cover and are the preferred wrap for fitted, flats, and prefold diapers. The inside of duo wraps can be wiped clean between uses allowing for fewer wraps in rotation and greater affordability. We recommend one cover for every 3-4... see more...

Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
First off this is a beautiful color! It's better in person. I love that they hold up at night. They are cute and do the job well. I haven't had anything go wrong with these. I would totally recommend them.
Rae M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This by one of the best budget friendly diaper covers ever. It keeps the mess contained with the double gussets, comes in a variety of colors and prints, also has the versatility to be used with an insert, flar and/or prefold.
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love this cover. It is one of my go-to covers in my stash! I've been using it for over a year and it's still in perfect condition! Great price for it and it works great for flats and prefolds (which is my preferred diaper)
Katie M.
My absolute favorite style of diaper cover! The duo sizes mean your bitty baby isn't drowning and your big baby can keep using them longer. Double gussets are a must have feature and these stay snug without squeezing those precious thighs.
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL
I used Thirsties Wraps for both my sons when they were babies and toddlers. I use prefolds underneath and don't have any leaking issues, probably because of the extra leg gussets. They lasted from when my oldest was 6 months until potty trained. Now, my 1 year old is in them, and they are still going strong! Great quality and a wonderful cover!
Renee S.
I must say the thirsties brand is amazing ! the size 1 cover fit my son from birth until around 15lbs with a prefold/fitted diaper and then we went up to the size 2 and I'm still amazed at how well these covers are !
Bailey J.
I love that cloth is becoming more mainstream! I definitely prefer these over the hook and loop thirsties.
Janice V.
I absolutely love love love my Thirsties brand diaper covers. They are amazing! They fit well and don't cause red marks on my baby's thighs.
Go to newborn diapers! I bought every color and they were awesome and hubby friendly!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
We have this diaper cover and used it on my son until he got too big. We also had it in blue and white. They are easy to use and clean and they're cute!
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
Do these stretch out of shape and loose the fit quickly where you have to tighten them more to get the right fit after months of use?
Rachel N.
Right now I use pocket diapers, if I wanted to switch to these covers what do I use with these?