Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap - Meadow Size One uploaded by Renee S.

BY THIRSTIES

Similar in feel and function to our diaper cover, thirsties duo wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby s delicate skin. With the adjustable rise you will only need two sizes from birth to potty. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against your baby s skin. Thirsties duo wraps are a very trim fitting cover and are the preferred wrap for fitted, flats, and prefold diapers. The inside of duo wraps can be wiped clean between uses allowing for fewer wraps in rotation and greater affordability. We recommend one cover for every 3-4... see more...

Rae M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This by one of the best budget friendly diaper covers ever. It keeps the mess contained with the double gussets, comes in a variety of colors and prints, also has the versatility to be used with an insert, flar and/or prefold.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Secure, leakproof, and adorable all describe Thirsties covers! I love the snap closure more than the velcro because the velcro will sometimes rub and irritate my baby's tummy rolls. Even though I use both prefolds with covers AND pocket diapers, I find myself reaching for the Thirsties more often than not!
Theresa W.
Bartlett, IL
My friend bought me this cover for my shower. I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked this cover. the fit was fantastic and the print was cute! I liked the feel of the cover as well. it wasn't too rubbery like some other covers, and it didn't feel "cheap". I didn't have any blowouts and it really help up well. It was one of my favorite covers.
Amanda R.
O Fallon, IL
I used Thirsties Wraps for both my sons when they were babies and toddlers. I use prefolds underneath and don't have any leaking issues, probably because of the extra leg gussets. They lasted from when my oldest was 6 months until potty trained. Now, my 1 year old is in them, and they are still going strong! Great quality and a wonderful cover!
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love this cover. It is one of my go-to covers in my stash! I've been using it for over a year and it's still in perfect condition! Great price for it and it works great for flats and prefolds (which is my preferred diaper)
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
My favorite diaper covers. Awesome closure in the buttons and around the legs. I used for prefolds with Snappis on two of my babies until they were about 5 or 6 months old..both average weight babies.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There are really cute, decently priced. I was really exited when i found them at a consignment sale. I got them home, washed, and on the bum. LEAKS EVERY SINGLE TIME. I'm not a diaper newbie either. 17 months of using them. horrible horrible fit. I just hated them.
Katie M.
My absolute favorite style of diaper cover! The duo sizes mean your bitty baby isn't drowning and your big baby can keep using them longer. Double gussets are a must have feature and these stay snug without squeezing those precious thighs.
Alexis  T.
China, ME
Thirsties are my one and only favorite diaper. I prefer them to any other brand such as flip, grovia, or bumgenius. The leg gussets assure there are no leaks. These dipes last forever and have been through three of my kids
Renee S.
I must say the thirsties brand is amazing ! the size 1 cover fit my son from birth until around 15lbs with a prefold/fitted diaper and then we went up to the size 2 and I'm still amazed at how well these covers are !
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
Do these stretch out of shape and loose the fit quickly where you have to tighten them more to get the right fit after months of use?
Rachel N.
Right now I use pocket diapers, if I wanted to switch to these covers what do I use with these?