BY THIRSTIES

Similar in feel and function to our diaper cover, thirsties duo wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby s delicate skin. With the adjustable rise you will only need two sizes from birth to potty. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against your baby s skin. Thirsties duo wraps are a very trim fitting cover and are the preferred wrap for fitted, flats, and prefold diapers. The inside of duo wraps can be wiped clean between uses allowing for fewer wraps in rotation and greater affordability. We recommend one cover for every 3-4... see more...

• How long do these last? How many washes? 4 Answers
Ginny L.
These fit great. The design options are adorable. But there have been times when they leaked from around the thighs. Oh and their weight suggestion is accurate. I've gotten other brands that claim to fit up to 40lbs and they didn't fit my 36lb child
Ashley P.
Coward, SC
Thirsties were my absolute most favorite disposable diaper. I had several brands that I picked up through various mom swaps and sales but this brand held the most without leaking (i.e., long car trips) and was the most size adjustable, making for a perfect fit - which also reduces leaks. I paired them with bamboo liners and they were the perfect combo.
Rae M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best cover ever!!! I love the double gussets that keep everything in. I love the quality of rtte material. I've used duo wraps for a while and are my favorite. I love that they are sized for a better fit. They can be used with different inserts and are easy to wash. Easy to use, versatile and great fit.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this brand. my kids are all grown up now but I love cloth diapers when my daughter was born we had to use them because she was super sensitive. They definitely helped out with keeping her rash free.
Chellsie V.
Love Thirsties. They are my favorite cloth diaper. As long as you change every time they pee you won't have any leaking. So many different colors as well!
Tara A.
Great brand!! I've been using cloth for almost a year now and we've never had any issues with leaks or blowouts. Definitely my go to diaper.
Calli O.
We love Thirsties! The Duo Wrap works so well over any fitted or prefold, and the double gussets are a must for that newborn period!
Jaymilly C.
I love this brand and my baby bottoms love them more ... I have try many brands before but they not even close to this brand ...
Amber B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I'm so in love with these. Love the different buttons. Love the variety of colors.
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
I love lcoth diapering! Thisties is such a great brand-we own over 40 of them!
Kody  R.
How long do these last? How many washes?