Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap Diaper Cover, Aqua, Size 1 uploaded by Yassi D.

BY THIRSTIES

Similar in feel and function to our diaper cover, thirsties duo wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby s delicate skin. With the adjustable rise you will only need two sizes from birth to potty. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against your baby s skin. Thirsties duo wraps are a very trim fitting cover and are the preferred wrap for fitted, flats, and prefold diapers. The inside of duo wraps can be wiped clean between uses allowing for fewer wraps in rotation and greater affordability. We recommend one cover for every 3-4... see more...

• Has anyone ever used these as just covers over regular diapers or...1 Answers
  • Are these good cloth diapers 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good gift to give someone?1 Answers
Sabrina H.
Louisville, Ky
I love my thirsties diapers!! they are a little cheaper than the other brand that I buy and are simple to use. I like the one size kind. that way baby will stay in them the entire time he/she is in diapers. it's great to consider if you plan on having more than one kiddo!
Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
The covers are the absolute best. I am so thankful I found cloth diapering. These particular diapers are very affordable. They have double leg gussets so no leaking which is great. I love how trim they fit too. Not as bulky as other diapers. I would buy again for sure.
A T.
I love this brand of covers! I use pockets too but this has great sizing options, they wash great and are an awesome price. I like that they grow with the child and I think they are a must for anyone who is cloth diapering, you have to have a few of these!
Renā G.
I love my thirsties diapers. For a bargain price they are a bit cheaper then the more expensive brands out there. It is effective with keeping everything in and not leaking which for a cloth diaper is the number one important thing.
Kiersten V.
Warren , IL
I love our thirsties duo wraps! Of the cloth diapers we have used those have been my favorite and we have used Bum Genius, Alva, thirties, thx, and various other brands.
Meagan C.
Love these! They keep messes contained and last so long if you take care of them properly, I've used mine through two kids so far!
Erin S.
We love these covers! We have had zero leaks or blowouts. The covers contain everything and are easy to clean.
Anna V.
I really like it... Love that it give you the option to change the size to make it smaller or big..
Yassi D.
These are perfect for newborn that weight at leas 8 pounds like my baby boy!!! I used like four of them with prefold and fitted, the only bad about it is that they don't go up to 18 pounds at least in my experience it was only up to 14 pounds, not big deal ...
Brooke J.
I have cloth diapered 4 babies. If properly washed and dried these covers will hang in for the long haul. I am currently using thirties covers on my 4th baby that I originally used on my first! Thirstiest are durable, easy to wash or wipe clean and fit my smaller babies perfectly. I highly recommend these diapers to anyone looking for an environmentally safer or healthier alternative to disposable diapers.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Ok so how do you clean these?? Do they have like a pad that you "throw away"? Or do you have to remove poop with your hands and then wash these??
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
How do you know what size you need? With all the fancy snaps I get lost.. Do these run the same as disposable diaper in size?
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
I don't get this whole concept. Someone plz explain.
alexandra v.
I have always wanted to try cloth diapers where should one start? Are these just the cover
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
i have been trying to find somethin like eco friendly... is this eco friendly? is this really absorbent? thanks