Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap Diaper Cover, Aqua, Size 1 uploaded by Yassi D.

BY THIRSTIES #56 in Diapers

Similar in feel and function to our diaper cover, thirsties duo wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby s delicate skin. With the adjustable rise you will only need two sizes from birth to potty. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against your baby s skin. Thirsties duo wraps are a very trim fitting cover and are the preferred wrap for fitted, flats, and prefold diapers. The inside of duo wraps can be wiped clean between uses allowing for fewer wraps in rotation and greater affordability. We recommend one cover for every 3-4... see more...

• Has anyone ever used these as just covers over regular diapers or...1 Answers
  • Are these good cloth diapers 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good gift to give someone?1 Answers
Yassi D.
These are perfect for newborn that weight at leas 8 pounds like my baby boy!!! I used like four of them with prefold and fitted, the only bad about it is that they don't go up to 18 pounds at least in my experience it was only up to 14 pounds, not big deal ...
Crystal W.
We love thirsties covers and duo inserts! They are extremely absorbent and work amazingly well for heavy wetters! For night yimes i add a bamboo or hemp booster and were good all night long! The covers can be used with anythinf absorbent inside making them a great exonomical choice for thise choosing cloth for money reasons!
Breanna R.
This is a great diaper cover. The sizing threw me off at first, as I was use to using bumgenius one size diapers.. But isn't horrible to figure out. I bought ours online. I would recommend.
Brooke J.
I have cloth diapered 4 babies. If properly washed and dried these covers will hang in for the long haul. I am currently using thirties covers on my 4th baby that I originally used on my first! Thirstiest are durable, easy to wash or wipe clean and fit my smaller babies perfectly. I highly recommend these diapers to anyone looking for an environmentally safer or healthier alternative to disposable diapers.
Sabrina H.
Louisville, Ky
I love my thirsties diapers!! they are a little cheaper than the other brand that I buy and are simple to use. I like the one size kind. that way baby will stay in them the entire time he/she is in diapers. it's great to consider if you plan on having more than one kiddo!
Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
The covers are the absolute best. I am so thankful I found cloth diapering. These particular diapers are very affordable. They have double leg gussets so no leaking which is great. I love how trim they fit too. Not as bulky as other diapers. I would buy again for sure.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I do not use cloth diapers for my child but I used them when I was a nanny. Easy to clean if you soak them for a couple of hours first. I threw it in the washer and let it do its job. Never had a nasty blow out or a diaper that way too full and soggy
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
My favorite cover to use with prefolds! The leg gusset keeps everything contained - no blow outs with these. Unless you have a super tiny baby they will work from birth. They hold up great, too, I am on baby #2 and they still look like new.
Hayley T.
Mason, MI
These are awesome! I like that they offer 2 different sizes because my child always had weird sizing. They held up great overnight with no leaks. I always used either a pre-fold or hemp liner inside. Serious money saver if you're parenting on a budget!
Renā G.
I love my thirsties diapers. For a bargain price they are a bit cheaper then the more expensive brands out there. It is effective with keeping everything in and not leaking which for a cloth diaper is the number one important thing.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Ok so how do you clean these?? Do they have like a pad that you "throw away"? Or do you have to remove poop with your hands and then wash these??
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How do you know what size you need? With all the fancy snaps I get lost.. Do these run the same as disposable diaper in size?
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
I don't get this whole concept. Someone plz explain.
alexandra v.
I have always wanted to try cloth diapers where should one start? Are these just the cover
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
i have been trying to find somethin like eco friendly... is this eco friendly? is this really absorbent? thanks