BY THIRSTIES

Similar in feel and function to our diaper cover, thirsties duo wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby s delicate skin. With the adjustable rise you will only need two sizes from birth to potty. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against your baby s skin. Thirsties duo wraps are a very trim fitting cover and are the preferred wrap for fitted, flats, and prefold diapers. The inside of duo wraps can be wiped clean between uses allowing for fewer wraps in rotation and greater affordability. We recommend one cover for every 3-4... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Briana S.
If you are going to cloth diaper thirsties are a must. I tried numerous brands and ended up buying more thirsties with green mountain prefolds. These held up through numerous washes and I resold them for almost what I paid for them. I personally prefer aplix over snaps because it gives more room for adjustment, which I found I needed. So four stars for the snaps, five stars for aplix.
Amber B.
Fenton, MI
Thirsties diaper covers are my absolute favorites! They're super cost effective, wash extremely well, and never leak! I always reach for these cloth diapers but any others in my stash.