BY THIRSTIES

The Thirsties Duo Wrap offers a perfect, adjustable fit and superior function. This trim-fitting cover is similar in feel to the best-selling Thirsties Diaper Cover. The innovative, easy-to-use design makes changes and cleaning a breeze. The adjustable rise provides a snug, comfortable fit as your baby grows. Two sizes take you from birth to potty. Ideal for use with tri-folded prefolds and trim-fitted diapers. Available in a variety of fresh, fun colors and prints. Features: -Duo wrap diaper. -Available in One and Two sizes. -Color: Alice Bright. -Grows with your baby. -Leg gussets for advanced leak protection. -Pliable, ultra comfortable waterproof fabric. -Durable, convenient aplix hook and loop closures. -Wipe clean between washings. -One year manufacturer's warranty. -Made in the USA. see more...

Savanna N.
Savanna N.
Columbus, GA
I have a few thirsties covers, diapers with sew in liner, and a duo wrap. I've noticed the Velcro has become less... Velcro-y? But that's only a couple of them, not all of them. They're great diapers!
Erin U.
Erin U.
Jacksonville, NC
This was the first diaper cover I ever bought. I got two of them in this print and I still have them four year later. They hold up really well and have a great fit!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
I have two thirsties covers and I don't like them. they feel very cheap compared to my GroVia and Flip covers.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
I love my thirsties duo wrap! They are perfect for newborns and I love using prefolds with them:)
Kailyn S.
Kailyn S.
Foster, Rhode Island
Thirsties duo wraps are so easy to use! We have used these over prefolds and fitted diapers and they've worked well.
Diana L.
Diana L.
I have quite a few thirsty covers and have been impressed with them. While they feel thiner than other brand covers I've had no problem with the PUL delaminating. They are double gusset which is a plus. Velcro is good for a nice snug fit with littler babies but as they get older they can sometimes pull the tabs off themselves. Although onesize they work better on bigger babies once they get a little chubbier.