Thirsties Duo Wrap, Blackbird, Size One (6-18 lbs) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY THIRSTIES

Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like this Brand. We have serval one and they don't leak and I love that double gussets around the legs to keep everything in. The only think I do not like is the hook and loop ones. Both my kids figured out how to take them off and that can just be a mess. So the only time I use this one is if my son is wearing a one piece outfit that he can't get to his diaper.
Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
I had this pattern in the newborn size with the slight dip for the belly button. Worked well for my smaller baby, and I found the Velcro more customizable sizewise than the snap covers we gave from this brand. Love the double gussets but don't like that the elastic stains very easily.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these diapers! these are so adorable! my babies cute little fluffy booty was always catching somebody's eye. these never leaked either. great for day time or night time.
Lindsey C.
This is my favorite diaper! thirsties are the best brand of cloth diapers. and look at this cover. i mean. really. just get it together and get one for your baby!!!!
Taylor C.
My favorite pattern! I bought this style for my nephew and it holds a lot! Also easy to take on and off, and put together.