BY THIRSTIES

• How well do these work if I didn't have twins I would have went reu...5 Answers
Toni D.
Toni D.
The work great. I have grandbabies that I watch and use these due to diapers have many irritants in them that are unsafe for babies. Easy to clean just toss in washer.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Makes a huge difference as they are way healthier and natural. Super easy to clean and makes things a lot cheaper!!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Love these! Used them for my daughter from birth until about 2 years old. Worked well, easy to care for. Just throw in the washer. I would definitely recommend!
Tamra L.
Tamra L.
Russellville, TN
How many people uses these? Do they work good? Are they worth your money???
Kaylyna S.
Kaylyna S.
Springfield, MO
My boyfriend's mom uses these on her kid. And they do the job. To me that seem nasty if I was in a diaper like that. But, does save money on diapers if you're a mom with a low paying job. I would suggest these strongly.
Juawana A.
Juawana A.
Mega Parent Expert
Oh yes totally feel in love using this product most helpful was to be able to adjust the size and no leaking a must try product if you haven't . better then buying diapers over and over.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Absolutely love my cloth diapers. So environmentally friendly and a lot easier on the budget than disposables!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Caracas
Me gusta este producto, es ecológico pero los protectores no absorben como debería.
I like this product, it is ecological but the protectors do not absorb enough.
adina o.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
How well do these work if I didn't have twins I would have went reusable but have always been curious