BY THIRSTIES #85 in Diapers

Jeneva G.
I just started cloth diapering with my 4th child and of all the diaper covers I keep coming back to thirsties. The double gussets are a life saver and all of the cute prints and colors are so fun. Style and funtion. And it has become so easy to care for cloth diapers and covers now. And the savings has been so awesome as well.
Jessica B.
W Greenwich, RI
Love these, used them on both my children. No leaks ever! Easy to clean and they are adjustable so they fit your baby for a very long time. Definitely durable been through a million washes and haven't failed me yet!
Lea M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the bright colors and the adjustable snaps! Reusable diapers are coming back into popularity for a reason! You save money in the long run and they are way better for the environment!
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used these and I love them! It's just not as easy as using disposable diapers.
Katiuska P.
These really are aweson because these are very comfortable and gentle with my baby
Katiuska P.
Hi I want to know if theae pampers are the good quality
Valerie M.
San Antonio, TX - Texas
I seen these a lot but I'm Afraid to try them for my son. Do they really work?
Kenya J.
What other colors do these come in?
Kenya J.
How do the compare to other cloth diapers?