BY THIRSTIES

Thirsties duo diapers are easy to use and even easier on your wallet. in fact, you'll only need two sizes to cover your baby from birth all the way to potty-learning. Thirsties duo diapers are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby's delicate skin. The ultra-soft microfleece liner on the inside protects baby's skin from wetness and also resists staining. Our handy sleeve design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the microfleece and waterproof layer. The duo openings featured in thirsties duo diaper enable easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper... see more...

• How would you clean these? 2 Answers
  • How do these stand up over time and washing?1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with the aplix? My 9 month old son can u...3 Answers
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Holland, MI
These diapers worked really well when my children were infants. I love the fun prints and stunning colors that are offered as well. Double gussets are a major plus! As my kids grew into the toddler stage I didn't find the fit to be as ideal. Overall a great diaper for a reasonable cost.
Savanna N.
Savanna N.
Columbus, GA
Overall I really love the brand! I have two covers that are the exact some, but one the Velcro hasn't stayed on well and the other works perfect. I'm guessing I got a defective one. Either way I still love the brand and will continue to buy!
Briana S.
Briana S.
Thirsties are a great buy. I love the aplix and the orchid color is exactly how it looks on screen. After washing the. And hang drying them over and over they look the same and work really well. The resell value on these is great as well.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Thibodaux, LA
Cloth diapers where can I start I love them they are so easy to deal with and save you lots of money
Leah M.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
Stayed nice after ever wash and wear! Saved a lot of money just more effort to clean.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Very nice color and even better diaper! The straps make it very easy to use on a squirming baby. the buttons are awesome because you can adjust the size very easily. I have used this diaper on my little one from when she was born until she was 4 months. still fits and still works great!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Love the Thirsties diapers. The duo diaper washes really well and holds up well. The aplix is great when the baby is tiny, before they can undo it on their own. After that, I only use snaps!
Clay City, IN
These are wonderful! I am not a huge fan of the aplix, but I received them from Giving Diapers Giving Hope, so beggars can't be choosers. The double gussets really hold in wetness and poop. I use them all the time for night time diapers with the thirsties hemp prefolds! My son has never been drier!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Minot Afb, ND
This fit my baby perfectly which was great because she was still wearing NB disposables. I had a hard time finding small enough cloth diapers to fit her properly. Easy to use and cleans well. Only complaint is that they take longer to dry than my pocket diapers.
Merrie N.
Merrie N.
Vancouver, WA
I love thirsties! They fit great and are my favorite go to diaper! No leaking and fit her really well!
Clay City, IN
Has anyone had a problem with the aplix? My 9 month old son can undo it like its nothing...
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
How would you clean these?
Manda E.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
How do these stand up over time and washing?