BY THIRSTIES

Thirsties duo diapers are easy to use and even easier on your wallet. in fact, you'll only need two sizes to cover your baby from birth all the way to potty-learning. Thirsties duo diapers are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby's delicate skin. The ultra-soft microfleece liner on the inside protects baby's skin from wetness and also resists staining. Our handy sleeve design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the microfleece and waterproof layer. The duo openings featured in thirsties duo diaper enable easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper... see more...

Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
So far, Thirsties makes my favorite cloth diaper covers. My babies tend to be on the bigger side, so "one size" diapers do not fit my children until they're potty trained. I like that Thirsties come in 2 sizes. This size fit my daughter until she was 40+ lbs. The ONE drawback I have with the aplix is that you can tell it gets used a lot and does not stick as well after a year or two of use.
Ginnette A.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received tons of Babies R Us giftcards at my baby'shower so I am planning on buying all of my diaper covers there, I wish the variety was larger for the Thirsties brand, seems like theres only 3-4 styles.