BY THIRSTIES

• I've never used any cloth diapers before. I've always used dispos...2 Answers
Ruby H.
I am new to cloth diapering and I for long but I recently discovered Thirsties Duo covers and I love them! At first I was a bit wary of trying just covers as I'd have to use flats, FST or pre-folds but I've found that using pre-folds and covers is super easy for me, I actually prefer them to using pocket diapers. I actually just received a new Thirsties this week and will be placing an order for more as they are so far my favorite cover and I've used 4 brands so far.
Sabrina H.
Louisville, Ky
I have this diaper. it is a little different but same brand and color. we love it. not only is the velcro optimal for the best fit, but they are adorable on and also can be used in place of little swimmer diapers.
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
I'm not a mother but an aunt to 6 nieces and nephews, and omg these are so great we bought these for friends and family and they all adored them and bought more!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved these diapers. Worked great on my kids and will continue to use on my third child who will be born this November
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
I really liked these for their versatility in sizes as well as the velcro. it really made a big difference
adriana a.
I was impressed with these. I thought it would be annoying and difficult but it turns out to be a very good product.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've never used any cloth diapers before. I've always used disposable. Everyone is telling me I should convert to cloth on my next child. Can anyone tell me the benefits of using these and why many mom's are choosing these over disposables? (besides saving money)