Thirsties Duo All in One Cloth Diaper, Mango, Size One (6-18 lbs) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Tara C.

BY THIRSTIES

• How many of you recommend to use them? I been thinking on using the...1 Answers
  • I'm currently pregnant and I have been looking for a great cloth di...1 Answers
  • I wonder why they got discontinued ?1 Answers
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Winchester, KY
I loved aio diapers for small babies. I got them second hand and they were my favorite. Of course, at the end of the sizes, he started to out pee them. It's natural with aio. One of mine had the snap come off only cause of the use it had been through. I would buy them!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I got these for my daughter and they have been wonderful. I was really pleased with just how much they've grown with her. I have to say they have really held up better than I expected and would definitely buy them again.
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
I got these as a gift for my baby shower at first I wasn't to sure I would like them but I tried them and absolutely fell in love! They are wonderful!
Ami D.
Ami D.
Cloth diapers have been around ages. Way better then chemical laden disposable diapers and safer for precious bums!
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Awesome price with great absorbency. My little one wears these at night and wakes up practically dry.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Columbus, OH
I have five Thirsties duo all in one diapers size two in hook and loop and I can't praise them enough. I LOVE these diapers and they are the first I grab for every time. I love the new hook and loop they use its wider and shorter but much much stronger. I highly recommend this for every mommas diaper stash!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Sevierville, TN
Cloth diapers are very easy to use and you can just throw them into the washer and dryer after each use.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lethbridge, AB
Great diapers. Good quality. Excellent price, especially if you can find them used.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Mega Parent Expert
How many of you recommend to use them? I been thinking on using them for my next baby. If I have another one.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm currently pregnant and I have been looking for a great cloth diaper to stock up on. Any advice?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I wonder why they got discontinued ?