Thirsties Diaper Cover, White, X-Small (6-12 lbs) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY THIRSTIES

Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This are so cute my friend just got some for her daughter and to my surprise they actually are good..wish they had these available when mines where that age...super cute.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Columbia, MD
We really like these covers, the velcro at the waist makes closures a snap, even when my little one is very wiggly. The leg elastic with extra gusset keeps everything inside, even when the cloth diaper can't contain the whole mess.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I didn't expect to like these as much as I did. I prefer one size covers and snaps. However, the velcro is quick, super tough, and has held up great (been using for six months and there's no wear at all)! Double gussets make them fit snug. If the diaper is super soaked, it will leak around the velcro, but that has more to do with me needing to change her sooner and less to do with the diaper's quality.