Thirsties Diaper Cover, White, X-Small (6-12 lbs) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY THIRSTIES

Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
I love Thirsties diapers. The hook and loop closure is my favorite because my little one is very wiggly. I use these diapers with pre folds and have had no issues with leaks. This color is by far my favorite out of all their colors/patterns.
Courtney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great diaper cover for pre-folds. The only issue I had was on one of my covers the threading on the velcro came loose and fell apart. But it only happened on one of them and I haven't had an issue with any of the other covers I own.
Erica K.
We love Thirsties! They fit great, last a long time, and the double gussets keep even runny EBP contained!