BY THIRDLOVE

A great bra feels good and makes you look better than ever, but let's face it. Getting fit for a new bra isn't exactly fun. Our solution? We created patented technology that lets you find your perfect size at home, no awkward measuring or dressing room moments required. It’s as simple as an iPhone app, and it’s empowered thousands of women to become better bra shoppers.

All this app data revealed a pattern. We realized that traditional bra sizing wasn’t serving countless women whose breast sizes weren’t ‘standard’, whatever that means. We had a new mission, and set out to design bras that would really fit real women.

Gal D.
I have been searching for a bra that in not only comfortable but also one that the straps stay in place. I finally gave in to the facebook ads and gave Thirdlove a try. I took advantage of the 30 day trial for $2.99. I'm pleasantly satisfied with the fit and comfort of the bra. The straps stay in place!! It's the best I have found in some time. It was nice to know I could easily return the bra within the 30 days without a hassle. I kept the bra as I know I will not finding anything better locally. A bit pricey over all thought at almost $70!!!
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
I purchased the plunge Bra. I think or I was hoping to be blown away by this bra. In the end it does what it needs to. I really like the color and design. It’s fits really well with out being too much Bra or material. I still have issues with the straps falling and slipping down. I would be open to trying another style.
Ashley C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Bra shopping is a nightmare for me. I had heard of ThirdLove a few times, contemplated the try before you buy, then finally decided to go through with it about a month ago (they sent the T shirt bra). I appreciate that they have extended sizes, 38's can sometimes be a challenge to find, especially in a D, or if I can find them, they're hideous. The straps are accordion like, and they don't slip, I never have to readjust them. The cups are so soft, foamy, and just mold to my shape. The underwires seem to be well protected in the fabric, because they don't seem like they'll poke through after extended wear. A common complaint I've seen is that they're expensive, well, so is VS and they're not as good quality.. so why not pay a little bit more for a better quality bra? The try before you buy is a great idea if you're unsure, pay $2.99 to ship it, have it for 30 days, then either keep it and be charged the rest of the cost of the bra- or send it back with no issue. ThirdLove states on their website that they donate the returned bras, so that's pretty darn cool. I'm pretty pleased with my bra, the color is gorgeous, I'm almost at the end of my 30 days, and I will be keeping it. Definitely worth the $60ish bucks. OH! They also offer half sizes! So gals who might be in between sizes or unsure of their exact size- you're in luck as companies that offer half sizes are few and far between!
Rachel R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I will only ever buy my bras from ThirdLove. They are a little pricey, but totally worth it. I like the half-sizes they provide, I think it’s the only way to get the perfect fitting bra. The only thing I don’t like is I can’t find a white bra on their website. I had to buy one from another company.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
FINALLY a brand that caters to large breasted women too! I did the one month try before you buy program and actually really loved the bra! It is very EXPENSIVE but definitely worth it!
Carlee E.
I fell into all the hype of everyone saying they are the best bras and this will be your favorite bra and will fit you perfectly. I actually found this to be very uncomfortable and not flattering. The price is very high also. Do not recommend.
Tanya B.
Sussex, WI
Let’s face it... bra shopping can be torture. We have all bought at least one horrible fitting bra in our lifetime.

When I heard about thirdlove I thought it was too good to be true but my friend who told me was a former big box bra fitter herself. So as they have the 30 day try it option, I thought what do I have to lose? I took the quiz and was surprised at the band and cup suggestion but thought, why not? I didn’t go to MIT like the inventor.

Yeah... so she knows what she’s doing. This bra is the most comfortable full coverage bra ever. It doesn’t feel like I’m wearing a bra, it’s not uncomfortable and it keeps my figure where it should be.

I will buy more
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
My girlfriend asked a while ago "Tasha why haven't you been wearing bras the last few months?" My reply was that none of mine were comfortable and didn't fit just right so I gave up on bras. -I realized then I needed to find a solution so I started looking around and reading articles on bras. I read 3 different blogs about why thirdlove is becoming women's bra of choice and let me tell you they weren't wrong! They make you answer a couple questions to help you find your right size, if you're like me the reason your bras haven't been fitting right is because you are actually a 1/2 size! They will even send you a bra for free to make sure you order the right size! So if you're having bra issues like I have been I suggest you go try this company because this bra will make you want to burn all your others! Thank you @ThirdLove for coming out with such amazing everyday bras
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I was unsure about this company at first. $70 for a bra that I don't even get to try on until I've paid for it to come to my house? I was worried.
However, I was floored when I received my bra and tried it on with a t-shirt. I can wear a t-shirt without a camisole in between the bra and shirt - for the first time EVER, and I've been wearing cup bras since I was twelve years old. I had to wear camisoles because my breasts gape and the cups were too large so they protruded out - but not with this bra.

If you are like me and you've never felt completely comfortable with your bra size, I 100% suggest trying out ThirdLove. I've never been more comfortable in just a t-shirt and a t-shirt bra before!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love how they are taking the women’s body and making it feel special and valued. They are customizing the bra sizes to fit each women just right. They have pretty good deals and cute options to pick from. I would check them out if you have trouble finding the right bra for you.
Amanda P.
Trussville, AL
I've been considering purchasing a few bras from ThirdLove- the 24/7 classic and classic push up, as well as the lace balconette. Are their bras really as comfy and amazing as they claim?
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do they have a large variety of styles?
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Are these bras worth the money? I’m specifically looking at the nursing bras but classics are also nice