Third Street Organic Chai Black Tea Latte Concentrate Honey Vanilla Spice -- 32 fl oz

BY THIRD STREET

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Beverage,Tea-Bags/Loose/Ready Brand: Third St Weight (Lb): 15 Specialty: , Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free, 95%+ Organic Upc:612884887419 Description: Honey Vanilla Spice A richly smooth blend of fine black tea, aromatic spices,... see more...

Review (1)
Lani M.
Parma, OH
I was excited when I found this because I love chai and the packaging is really cute. I am not too thrilled with it though. I followed what it says to mix 1 part chai with 1 part milk and it just tastes kinda funky. The color is a little pink too and it's just a tad off putting lol. The chai spices also fall to the bottom of the glass so it doesn't seem to be blending well, and I used regular 2% milk. It doesn't taste awful though just not the best.