BY THIRD STREET CHAI

VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
These were once the best Ginger Beers in the world. Nothing else even came close. I had been buying these by the case for years from Amazon (sometimes as many as 1-3 cases per month)! They were not only the most mouth watering concoction I had ever tasted in my life (and I know my Ginger Beers), but they helped me so much in quelling the nausea I am dealing with from doing chemo, as there was so much fresh Ginger in them (almost medicinal for me). A tonic that I could never let myself run out of. Thanks to Amazon Prime, I never did run out, and all was well for a very long time.
Marian M.
miami, FL
Super rico y un sabor dulce increible... Lo probe una vez en un supermercado y me encantó!
jen v.
Incredible light taste, not bitter at all. a great way to quench your thirst without adding any calories.
Vaishu S.
Great superb awesome delicious not like u in thoes teas bitter bitter it's really sweet
Trista K.
akron, OH
Is this a good tea for the summer?
Daisy R.
Rincon, PR
Do these taste like Lipton ice tea ?