BY THIRD STREET CHAI

Since 1995, Third Street Chai has joined the leagues of the most loved chai in the nation. We’re not feigning humility by saying we’re not quite sure how it happened – because even though we’ve grown, we haven’t changed. We still make everything we... see more...

Katy A.
Doral, FL
Iced Chai is probably my favorite thing to drink. I have had the offerings from all the major (and some minor) coffee chain stores, as well as several brands of concentrates (Tazo and Oregon come to mind) for DIY drinks. While they are all different and good, I find the standard (labeled Authentic, I think) Third Street brand concentrate is one of my favs. The "Spicy Ginger" recipe is, however, my absolute favorite flavor. If you like ginger, I'd bet you'll love this. Also, at only 40 calories per 4oz, it's among the lowest in calorie count (if not THE lowest). Win-win! Yum, seriously. I have an Amazon subscription for this item. 'Nuff said.
Helina S.
San Clemente, CA
The sugar content is rather high, but for a tasty treat when I crave something sweet, it is optimal. The price is affordable and I think this Chai is perfect for the fall season. My whole family likes it as well.