BY THINX

Twin sisters Miki and Radha and their best friend Antonia spent three years creating THINX when they realized that retailers weren't actively making underwear that thought about a woman's monthly needs. Following revolutionary technologies, these comfortable panties are stain and leak resistant, absorbent, moisture-wicking, anti-microbial, breathable and washable. Partnered with AFRIpads, every pair of THINX you buy funds the production of re-usable cloth pads for a woman or girl in Uganda. see more...

• How do you wash these? 6 Answers
  • Are these comfortable? And how does the lace underwear do after a f...2 Answers
  • I want to try these, however I have heard complaints of getting UTI...2 Answers
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Thinx!!! These are the best idea to be invented! I tend to ruin every pair of underwear when I have my period. I've even ruined my bedsheets, but with these underwear I don't have to fear anymore! The best thing is that if your not comfortable with wearing just the underwear you can wear a tampon or pad, but still have that extra perfection! I love these and am so glad that I purchased them.
Kasey D.
Kasey D.
Media, PA
These are great! They may sound unsanitary but it's the same idea as wearing a pad just built into your underwear in a comfortable way! Some how, you remain dry and comfortable. I recommended this product.
Sequim, WA
These are a game changer! I love a superior product that doesn't create waste (think tampons, pads) AND helps women in 3rd world countries!
Angel B.
Angel B.
They are like magic! Even on my heaviest day these are so comfortable and they whisk away blood like a dream!!! Amazing!!!!
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These underoos are AHHHHMazing. I have 3 pairs: thong, sport, high waisted. I LOVE them all. I do not wear anything else in conjunction with the Thinx and I haven't had ANY issues. Not even a minor issue.

If I am having a super hectic week I will hand wash them and hang to dry, other wise I wait until I have used all 3 and put them into a garment bag on gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. I cannot tell you how nice these are. No odor. No mess. I understand everyone is different so this may not be the same for you, but I truly can get by with one pair for an entire day.

Tip: MAKE SURE to measure yourself according to their site!
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
If you are tired of traditional feminine hygiene products give these a go! They are so comfortable and surprisingly absorbent. Best of all the company really cares about the environment and women's rights!
Ava Z.
Ava Z.
Washington
Love this product because it is targeted towards no one gender. Also, great absorbency and really effective. I feel good wearing them because they are eco-friendly and they feel comfortable. The only complaint I have is the smell can be odd, not necessarily bad, just weird.
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Quality product! Pricey however comparable to VS underwear and with these you do not have to worry about staining. If you are skeptical of trying them out I understand so was I, however I would recommend you take a chance on them. You won't be sorry.
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Denver, CO
Love these underwear. Special underwear for your period. Still recommend a tampon or pad for your heavier days, but otherwise they are the perfect underwear.
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Thinx literally saved my life. I hated tampons and pads always gave me a rash. And I wasn't fond of using a diva cup. And then Thinx happened!
I bought one pair of the most covering your hips underwear. And I have been using the same one pair over a year. I wear it all day long and no bad smell or discomfort, or rash. Then I wash it by hand and dry it overnight.
I totally recommend this product!
Sequim, WA
How do you wash these?
S B.
S B.
Can I use this product on its own or do I need to pair it with a pad or tampon?
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
Los Angeles, CA
I own these and love them, but have a washing question for others that own them: If you rinse your used Thinx and then put them in your laundry bin for laundry day, how many days have you waited before doing a load of laundry? My issue is only wanting to do a load or 2 max during the week of my period and obviously the Thinx become used more frequently than that. Thanks!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't understand how these work. How do they not leak? Do they absorb the fluid and it stays in the fabric?
Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Are these comfortable? And how does the lace underwear do after a few washes?