BY THINX

Twin sisters Miki and Radha and their best friend Antonia spent three years creating THINX when they realized that retailers weren't actively making underwear that thought about a woman's monthly needs. Following revolutionary technologies, these comfortable panties are stain and leak resistant, absorbent, moisture-wicking, anti-microbial, breathable and washable. Partnered with AFRIpads, every pair of THINX you buy funds the production of re-usable cloth pads for a woman or girl in Uganda. see more...

• How do you wash these? 6 Answers
  • Are these comfortable? And how does the lace underwear do after a...2 Answers
  • I want to try these, however I have heard complaints of getting U...2 Answers
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
The greatest alternative to pads ever! If you are a heavy bleeder a tampon and this as back up is amazing!! When I go to bed I am confident I will not leak on my bed or my clothes! No stressing over checking to see if you leeked with these bad boys. Pricey but well worth the investment. Hand rinse and then after washing hang dry to keep them looking nice. The lacey mesh like top is awesome for when im bloated. Check it out http://fbuy.me/gb3aa
Kristina M.
Brandon, FL
Super comfy underwear during your time of the month. Never need to wear or buy pads again.
Affordable when you think about the amount of pads you buy every month. I just recently bought another pair now.
Vanessa W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These underoos are AHHHHMazing. I have 3 pairs: thong, sport, high waisted. I LOVE them all. I do not wear anything else in conjunction with the Thinx and I haven't had ANY issues. Not even a minor issue.

If I am having a super hectic week I will hand wash them and hang to dry, other wise I wait until I have used all 3 and put them into a garment bag on gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. I cannot tell you how nice these are. No odor. No mess. I understand everyone is different so this may not be the same for you, but I truly can get by with one pair for an entire day.

Tip: MAKE SURE to measure yourself according to their site!
Dana A.
Colfax, IA
I can't believe I lived without these! I absolutely love them! They feel like regular underwear and I haven't had any issues leaking! It is a cost upfront but saves you in the long run. If only they had sales... I'd own way more if that was the case!

Update: When ordering more, I realized they have made them even better! They took he feedback from women and refined them to be even a more comfortable fit and to hold more! So excited to try the new order I just received... did I just say I was excited for my period?!? Yes! Thanks to Thinx!
Sydney S.
Columbia
I absolutely love these. A period game changer. I can now sleep without worrying about leaks. I don't have to run to the bathroom in the middle of the night or even during the day when it feels like my *might* have leaked. I feel more comfortable and confident wearing these and I love that I can lessen my impact on the environment.
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you are tired of traditional feminine hygiene products give these a go! They are so comfortable and surprisingly absorbent. Best of all the company really cares about the environment and women's rights!
Ava Z.
Washington, DC
Love this product because it is targeted towards no one gender. Also, great absorbency and really effective. I feel good wearing them because they are eco-friendly and they feel comfortable. The only complaint I have is the smell can be odd, not necessarily bad, just weird.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
'These are so so soft and comfy! I love being able to "free bleed" in these. You do need to watch for leakage if you leave them on too long. I wish they weren't so expensive but I do think they're worth it. Once I run out of pads I'll be switching to these.
BettyJo M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Quality product! Pricey however comparable to VS underwear and with these you do not have to worry about staining. If you are skeptical of trying them out I understand so was I, however I would recommend you take a chance on them. You won't be sorry.
Victoria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Thinx!!! These are the best idea to be invented! I tend to ruin every pair of underwear when I have my period. I've even ruined my bedsheets, but with these underwear I don't have to fear anymore! The best thing is that if your not comfortable with wearing just the underwear you can wear a tampon or pad, but still have that extra perfection! I love these and am so glad that I purchased them.
Jessica H.
Sequim, WA
How do you wash these?
Ruth G.
Los Angeles, CA
I own these and love them, but have a washing question for others that own them: If you rinse your used Thinx and then put them in your laundry bin for laundry day, how many days have you waited before doing a load of laundry? My issue is only wanting to do a load or 2 max during the week of my period and obviously the Thinx become used more frequently than that. Thanks!
S B.
Can I use this product on its own or do I need to pair it with a pad or tampon?
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't understand how these work. How do they not leak? Do they absorb the fluid and it stays in the fabric?
Jessica R.
Troutman, NC
If they absorb moisture, how do you wash them? And are the worth the price?