Skin CareBliss
Thinny Thin Chin

Shop Bliss Thinny Thin Chin, a chin and neck treatment at Bluemercury. Dual-action complex that tones and addresses visible signs of aging along the V-zone - the area from the chin line to the cleavag

Has anyone tried Bliss Thinny ChiChin neck and firming Thinny Thin Chin ?
Donde consigo este producto?
Does this have a greasy feel after applied to the skin?
Start your review of Thinny Thin Chin!
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
What can I say - this stuff works. I just use it during the day. I am 50 years old. It also helps get rid of the wrinkles on my chest. It may be a temporary lift, but I love it! I don't notice that it helps with my neck, but chin and chest, absolutely!
kayla O.
Rochester, WA
I am 24 years old...so I don't have much aging but I am very proactive when it comes to my skin. I love this neck cream. Lines ok my neck has become a lot less visible. I've used it for about 6 weeks and apply it every night to my neck and chest. Will purchase again. I love this product.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
This did nothing more for me than condition my skin. It did a bit to take away wrinkles, but I found no other effects from this were noticeable. To be fair, I am a bit older and my neck has probably graduated past the capabilities of this cream. I think this would be excellent for prevention of those first signs of aging in a younger person, but on someone with noticeable loss of firmness and creasing there are better products out there.
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
I have sensitive skin , but this product works perfect on me. That was one from my Christmas presents . Like it so much ! Recommend to people with sensitive skin like mine .
Laura W.
Calera , AL
If you have a bit of flabby hanging skin under your chin and you don't fancy rocking the double chin look, look no further than this amazing product! No, this product does not work within one day, but if you give it time it will definitely give you results. I use this product about 3 times a week and it has worked wonders for my jaw line. Try it out now!
Viktorya I.
Staff
amsd
I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but this firming cream seems to actually be doing something! I would recommend it.I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but this firming cream seems to actually be doing something! I would recommend it.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
I really enjoyed using this product. Im close to 40 and noticed lines on my neck from aging and I use this for 2 weeks straight and noticed a significant difference in the lines to which they almost faded completely!
Brittany S.
Winona, TX
This product is very good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It would be one of the top brands in my opinion. Very reasonable price. I wouldnt think it needs any improvement. I would recommend this product to anyone looking. Very good. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
It worked okay on my wrinkles, but I expected more of a firming under my chin that it didn't deliver on. I have 2 scars from surgeries years ago, and it didn't lessen the look of them at all. It did soften my skin, though.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA
This cream makes your neck flappy then it is! If you're looking to form a great double chin I definently would but this! There's no firming taking place at all! So if you'd like to gain 10 pounds in your neck and chin this product is definently for you!