Thinner uploaded by Mindy C.

BY NONE

Brooke G.
Union Grove
At the beginning, I really didn’t care for the main character of his book. He was a jerk who committed a crime and then covered it up. Cursed he eats md eats and eats but never gains weight an just gets thinner and thinner. By half way, I started to feel a bit bad for him as his life turns to ruins. Pretty neat shorter story from the master.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Read this book many years ago but remember it well, it was one of his best, as always the book is always better than the movie
Amy R.
ALPHARETTA, GA
I really loved this book! It's not one of King's more popular or beloved books by any means but it's one of my all-time favorites! There is just something about it that really drew me in and kept me reading. The story, the moral lesson learned, the whole thing! It's great! Read it!!
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Love how fast the book takes off. Love Stephen King is my favorite! This book is the fastest start I have ever experienced. Such a fun trip!