BY THINKTHIN

You Can Indulge In The Rich And Creamy Flavors Of My White Chocolate Bar Without Any Of The Guilt And Get The Energy And Nutrition Your Body Needs–anytime, Anywhere.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor), Maltitol, Glycerin, Ground Almonds, Water, Sunflower Oil, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch), Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Tree Nuts (Almond), Milk, And Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Other Tree Nuts, Peanut And Egg.

Buy on Amazon
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this at Mariano's at the cash register because I like to have some protein bars ready at work in case I get hungry before the gym. This is my least favorite bar. It was probably about $2. I am not a big fan of really sweet stuff and I thought it would only be coated with white chocolate but it is all around. It is WAY too sweet for me and tastes too protein-y. I probably won't get this again, but if you have the same tastes as me try the chocolate almond one. SO GOOD!

Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
Was not what I had expected when I ordered these on Thrive Market but I think they're okay. Helps me to feel better about having sweets since it's no sugar, just sugar alcohols which don't really affect my glucose levels.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I have a gluten allergy yet, I still wanted to be able to eat protein bars that were tasty. This one is really good and Gluten free. No GMOs. No chalky or after taste. I purchased it from my local grocer and it was easy to find. It's 20 grams of protein. No sugar, which is a plus for me. I'm hypoglycemic. The packaging is nice too. I will def buy more of these it was $1.19. Pretty reasonably price.
Vici G.
Harrisonburg, VA
I recently started trying protein bars, because I am always on the go and needed to stop eating fast food. Think Thin bars are packed with protein, which can hold me over from one job to the next. I would not stated that it can replace a candy bar... but they are filling and have a good taste. I love white chocolate, but again it isn't a dessert... it is a meal.
Becca R.
Washington, DC
I have had a lot of different think thin bars, and while I love them because they are a great source of protein without much sugar, this flavor is my least favorite. I think the white chocolate has the least amount of flavor and the texture is a little off. But it's still a great source of grab and go protein and is still tasty.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Great taste, but seems more gritty than normal protein bars. I do, however, love that they have made it in white chocolate, to satisfy those cravings!
Brittany R.
Johnson City
I’m very picky about protein bars. However these are delicious and don’t have that weird texture. Also has a good protein to calorie ratio.
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
NOT my favorite flavor AT ALL. ThinkThin has much better tasting flavored than this, but I am also not a huge fan of white chocolate.
Haley B.
Alexis, NC
Love these protein bars! They are so filling and perfect to eat before a workout!! They have so many good flavors
Ashley G.
Anaheim, CA
Probably one of my favorites. I love eating them frozen after a workout. Very filling too which is a plus.
Amber P.
Kingsville , TX
How does these taste ? I'm trying to find something diabetic friendly that also tastes great
Gabriela S.
Do this protein bars fill you up?