BY THINKTHIN #61 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

A Deliciously Natural Protein Bar That Can Help You Manage Your Weight.* 0 G Sugar And 20 G Protein No Trans Fat Or Cholesterol Gluten And Wheat Free Helps You Stay Fuller Longer *Along With A Healthy Diet And Exercise. &Nbsp; &Nbsp; Made In Usa

• Are these filling enough to be used as a meal replacement?1 Answers
Rebekah C.
Beechgrove, TN
I'm not sure if I just don't like the taste and texture of protein bars or what, but I did NOT enjoy this ThinkThin bar. I am gluten free, and I found these at our local grocery store. I only bought them because I had several really good coupons that were going to be doubled, so I got a whole box for virtually pennies. And let me tell you - the bars weren't even worth what I payed for them. I wouldn't even buy them again if they GAVE them to me. I ended up giving away all the rest in the box.

The bars tasted like chalk, and it's like a little brick of mystery ingredients I have no idea what they are. It left an aftertaste in my mouth, and I couldn't even finish it. I threw the rest away. It definitely tastes like a gluten-free protein bar. If you're looking for a good GF option for a protein-filled granola bar, grab a Lara bar before one of these!
Louis D.
I chose the Think Thin bars because I was on a "no sugar" month and they're one of the few options that don't have sugar (and no nasty substitutes like aspartame). Admittedly as a result they're not the best tasting protein bars, but they're more bland than bad. The White Chocolate is decent. There isn't an overpowering protein taste, but it can be a little chalky... Still, a great buy if you need a protein bar without sugar.
Madalena d.
Fredonia, NY
I was really skeptical since the label makes a big deal about being 'sugar free' but it ended up being pretty decent. I did, however, really enjoy the texture. Since going gluten-free I've found it very difficult to replace my favorite hold me over until dinner snacks. This brand of protein bars seems to have figured out how to be GF with out sacrificing texture.
Anna H.
OMG Think Thin Protein Bars are so good no matter what flavor but the White Chocolate Bar is beyond good its so awesome you forget your eating protein and that it is actually good for you! It isn't chalky and it TASTES LIKE CHOCOLATE!
Lindsey N.
Portland, OR
This is the most delicious protein bar I've ever had... and for good reason! It's practically candy, but the protein does balance out the glycemic load a bit. I do wish their products were higher quality protein (not soy or whey) and that it wasn't loaded with dairy, but if you're craving a candy bar and/or need to a substantial pick-me-up, there are worse options.
Crystal A.
Worcester, MA
Think Thin Protein bars are my favorite and a great way to get 20 grams of protein in a snack. I go between the White Chocolate and Creamy Peanut Butter, and normally eat half for a morning snack and the second half for the afternoon snack.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite flavor of Think Thin bars! So delicious! Seriously you won't miss sweets after you try these. They are delicious, so good for you and filling!
Aileen G.
Think thin are one of the best protein bars i have had with good flavor and almost no after taste
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these filling enough to be used as a meal replacement?