thinkThin Pumpkin Spice Protein Bar & Fiber Bars uploaded by Sarah C.thinkThin Pumpkin Spice Protein Bar & Fiber Bars uploaded by Joy B.

BY THINKTHIN

Limited Edition From Our Kitchen to Yours 150 Calories 1 10g Protein 3 5g Fiber 5 5g Sugar 4 Non-GMO Ingredients It s not always easy finding food that tastes delicious and gives me sustenance during the holidays. That s why I created Limited Edition thinkThin Lean Protein Fiber bars. Inspired by seasonal flavors, my Pumpkin Spice bar is a delightful blend of sweetness and wholesome spices. It also provides the perfect balance of protein and fiber that will help keep you full and satisfied - all for 150 calories. During my years of rushing through airports, I felt the need for healthy food on the go, which is why I created thinkThin Protein bars. When you give your body what it needs, it give you back the strength to do the things you love. So live actively and well, with delicious food, friends, laughter and fun - all part of a balanced lifestyle. To your vitality

• Omg wherreeeee? I love these bars but i have never seen t...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
These are the perfect guiltless pumpkin spiced treat. Makes a great snack or dessert while still getting good nutrition and protein all the while being gluten free, 150 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 10 fans of protein!
Joy B.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I am so glad I came across these today! This is am amazing value!! There are twice the number of bars compared to a leading competitor's product and these were 1/3 the price. They also have more protein and less sugar than the brand I was previously buying. The pumpkin taste is amazing. I'm going back tomorrow to buy more (ALL) boxes.
Joanna M.
Omg wherreeeee? I love these bars but i have never seen this flavor!!!!