BY THINKTHIN

Power Your Body With A Delicious Blend Of Rich, Dark Chocolate And Superfruit Flavors Like Pomegranates And Tangy Cherries. This Soft And Chewy Baked Bar Will Treat Your Taste Buds And Nourish Your Body With A Super Combination Of Protein, Fruit, And Wholesome Ingredients Like Whole Grain Oats And Chia. That’s What Makes It The Supercharged Snack That Gives You Maximum Goodness In Every Bite.

Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Sunflower Protein, Organic Almond Protein), Chicory Root Fiber, Fruit Blend (Dates, Apple Puree Concentrate, Dried Cherries, Pomegranate Powder), Almonds, Whole Grain Oats, Glycerin, Organic Dark Chocolate (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Chocolate Liquor, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Dextrose, Organic Vanilla Flavor), Brown Rice Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Water, Chia Seeds, Sunflower Lecithin, Baking Powder (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch), Sea Salt, Sugar, Vitamin A Palmitate.

Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (Almonds). Made In A Facility That Also Processes Peanuts, Soy, Eggs, And Other Tree Nuts.

Briana O.
I bought two of these bars because I had seen a commercial for think Thin and I'm constantly on the search for a soft protein bar. These are nice and squishy to the touch, not dense and hard like most protein bars. Upon opening the package, I really did not care for the smell. It wasn't pleasant to me at all, but I still gave it a try and I'm glad I did. It actually tastes really good! It's a protein bar that actually tastes like what it says it tastes like--chocolate, pomegranate, and cherry! Every flavor is easy to distinguish! I highly recommend giving these a taste.
Nancy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely loved these think thin bar. The chocolate pomegranate flavor is super tasty. It has like a brownie texture and look. It was a good price too. It has 10g of protein, omega 3 and antioxidants. It gluten free and gmo free.
April H.
springfield
Never tryed before but would love to try this it sounds so so good 😊 I bet we would love it