thinkThin Peanut Butter Protein Bites uploaded by Marisol H.

BY THINKTHIN

Mouth-watering Flavors Enrobed With Delicious Dark Chocolate To Satisfy Your Snack Craving With Just The Right Amount Of Protein To Hold You Over. With 10 Grams Of Protein, 5 Grams Of Fiber, 170 Calories, 100% Non Gmo Ingredients And Gluten Free.

Dark Chocolate Coating (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isloate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), Brown Rice Syrup, Chicory Fiber, Glycerin, Peanuts, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Salt), Peanut Flour, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Lecithin, Vitamin And Mineral Blend [Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Monoitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A (As Palmitate), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalmin (Vitamin B12)].

Buy on target.com*
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I’m gonna be honest - I really don’t like these. They don’t really have much flavor to them - don’t really taste like chocolate or peanut butter- and they are not satisfying at all, so I feel like you could easily overeat them (if you can get pass the taste). I think you’re better off just choosing a candy instead of going for this “better for you” alternative, because at least you’ll satisfy your craving.
Khali O.
Corona, CA
SO SO SO SO GOOD! Literally these help so much when I'm trying to get into shape and need something sweet to help! And honestly they were reasonably priced ! 170 calories for 8 pieces! Yes please
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
These are a healthy addiction! I buy mine at Target for $4.89. They are comparable in price to the regular sized bars but much more practical. They are so filling that you can eat 3-4 as a snack and it tastes like you're eating a peanut butter cup without the guilt. Happy snacking #backyardbash
Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
I wasn't satisfied by these. In theory they are a substitute for candy but I was left wanting which ultimately led to over snacking. And let's be honest they are not so healthy that it doesn't count. If you have incredible self-control this might be the product for you but if not you're either better having the Apple or going ahead and eating the Butterfinger bar.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Delicious! I love snacking on these, my only wish is that they came in little pouches instead of in a huge bag. It's kind of easy to eat the whole bag in one sitting! Excellent source of protein too, and the taste is definitely amazing!
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
My daughter and I love these. They are the perfect snack to keep around and help if you are craving something sweet and best of all my daughter thinks they are candy so she eats them as a treat 😊.
Shelby V.
Delish! I've tried many different protein type snacks and these are a solid choice every time! I pack a couple in my lunch to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Brenna M.
Of all the bite flavors, these are my favorite & taste the least "fake". They satisfy my sweet tooth & give me an extra protein boost!