BY THINKTHIN

Bite into smooth caramel covered in dark chocolate, with a crispy salty finish. A dreamy experience at 150 calories.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), Chicory Fiber, Brown Rice Syrup, Dark Chocolate Coating (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Glycerin, Sunflower Oil, Almonds, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch), Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Lecithin, Caramel (Sugar, Water), Vitamin And Mineral Blend [Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A (As Palmitate), Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)].

Tree Nuts (Almond), Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Plant That Also Processes Tree Nuts, Peanut And Egg.

• How does this compare to others as far as the diet-y taste?1 Answers
  • These are SO good, I love eating these after a good run, ...1 Answers
  • How's the taste? I've been wanting to try these.2 Answers
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This protein bar is pretty good in that it is gluten free, has no sugars, and 20 grams of protein for around 200-250 calories. However, I couldn't stand the taste. It had that super artificial chemically flavor that is pretty common in processed protein bars because it's impossible to have a perfect health bar that's full of only natural ingredients. I get it. You can't have everything. So if you can stomach the taste, then these bars are just about perfect otherwise. But if you cant take the taste, you're going to have to make some sacrifices in what you get. I personally choose other bars with all natural ingredients that have around the same calories but about half to a third of the protein, since I use them as a quick breakfast and not as a true meal replacement since I don't eat a big breakfast anyway. For a true meal replacement bar, however, these have the necessary protein without being super high calorie. All in all, I recommend these bars with the caveat that the artificial flavor is terrible and I personally would never buy them again.
Isabel K.
Durham, NC
One of the best protein bars that I've ever had. Its a smallish bar but the protein and fiber combination leaves you feeling full. I also like that it doesn't have too "proteiny" of a taste. Some protein bars taste like you're eating straight protein powder but this one is delicious and very nutritious! 150 calories, protein, and FIBER!! Would definitely buy again.
Katie  S.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the chewiness of these bars but the taste just reminds me of a protein bar, sorta grainy not super tasty. The chocolate doesn't do much for taste, so idk why it's there and it's not my favorite overall. It does have good fiber and protein in it for only 150 calories
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So I recently found the thinkthin salted Carmel in little unwrapped protein bites and I’m in love! They’re super tasty and delicious and help me satisfy my sweet tooth. You can taste the protein in them so if you aren’t a fan of protein then I wouldn’t recommend these.
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband brought a bar home because it was given to him at work. I tried it and was surprised. It's chewy, but a soft chewy. It still has that typical protein bar feel when you eat it, but the taste masks the texture. Overall, it's good and I'll probably buy a box
Bethany H.
For the nutrition and calories of this bar, it is a keeper! I like the flavor ok. It initially tastes good, but has a strange after taste to me. The price is also a little high to me, but overall I would recommend to those looking for a healthy protein bar.
Emily S.
So I have found these are best mix of low sugar and high protein snack bars I've found. They taste pretty good and are a decent price. Of all the flavors, I think the salted caramel is by far the most tasty. Would definitely recommend, particularly in comparison to Cliff or Luna bars.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
These are my favorite protein snack for satisfying my sweet tooth without feeling very guilty afterwards. Unfortunately, they're a little pricy for the small amount that you get but the taste is wonderful!
Madason W.
Charlestown, NH
I really love this bar. I was in the medicine isle in my local Hannfords and I saw this at the end of the isle. The other kinds did not look appealing to me but this one did. I picked it up to try it out. I didn't expect it to smell like slated caramel but it really did. This blow me away and tasted great. Will definitely buy again in the future. 100% recommend.
Dominica Rose H.
Glendale Hts, IL
YuMmY! I am not a big hyped up fan for protein bars but I am a big fan of these delightful little dark chocolate covered bars. Not bad at all and I highly recommend these to any protein bar lover and mostly those who want to start their tastebuds off slow while introducing your newest cravings of health bars. *wink*
Anmerya B.
Do they have other flavors besides Salted Caramel?
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Does this product leave a nasty after taste?
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Any suggestions on where you can purchase these bars?
Gina r.
How's the taste? I've been wanting to try these.