thinkThin Lean Protein & Fiber Bar Salted Caramel uploaded by Brooke H.thinkThin Lean Protein & Fiber Bar Salted Caramel uploaded by Samantha R.thinkThin Lean Protein & Fiber Bar Salted Caramel uploaded by Madason W.

BY THINKTHIN

thinkThin Lean Protein & Fiber™ Bar Salted Caramel.
New!
150 calories.
10g protein.
5g fiber.
5g sugar.
GF. Gluten Free. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Great tasting! I was unsure of how is one was and it was amazing! Affordable price, fills you up a little too and it feels like you're cheating on your diet when you're not! 5gs of sugar and 150 cals each just makes it ten times better. AND it's vegan!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
These are good to be protein bars. I like the fact that they keep you feeling full. I got these by mistake though
Madason W.
Madason W.
Charlestown, NH
I really love this bar. I was in the medicine isle in my local Hannfords and I saw this at the end of the isle. The other kinds did not look appealing to me but this one did. I picked it up to try it out. I didn't expect it to smell like slated caramel but it really did. This blow me away and tasted great. Will definitely buy again in the future. 100% recommend.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Patchogue, NY
Not all bars were created equal. These bars caught my attention for the flavor and what it was offering - a protein and fiber bar? Oh it must taste like garbage - man was I wrong! The bar smells delicious (surprising!) and actually looks appealing. It wasn't dry or gross. When you take it out of the wrapper it looks almost like a candy bar. It still has the protein bar consistency but it's definitely something to push to the side and enjoy the bar. Absolutely worth it. I'm buying more tomorrow.