thinkThin High Protein Bar Chunky Peanut Butter

Think Thin® Chunky Peanut Butter High Protein Bar.
Deliciously natural nutrition.
0g sugar.
20g protein.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Elise Y.
Cleveland, OH
I love these! I eat a Think Thin bar every day for breakfast. I used to eat SlimFast bars every day for breakfast, but gave these a try and switched completely. They keep me full through my noon workout, and I think they taste great. I've tried several flavors, but the chunky peanut butter is my favorite.
Kathryn D.
Lehigh acres, FL
Great product, pretty big bar for the price, but I just can't get over the after taste! Filled with protein decent carb, suger is lower than other brands. I grab it as a school snack during the day but that after taste has me sometimes wandering for another ThinkThin product.
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
Think thin bars are delicious! They have several different flavors. The chunky peanut butter is my favorite. The bar is filling and easy to digest. Gluten Free and 0g of sugar! You can't beat that. I typically purchase my at Kroger. Less then $2 a bar. Worth the money !
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
This are just wonderful.. I got them at walmart and they are a bit pricey but they taste so good it's worth it. I carry one around with me in my handbag for quick and yummy on the go snak, It beats grabbing one of those candy bars they tempt you with in the check out lane. If you want a good protein bar give the #ThinkThin" ones a go.
Nicole M.
I love think thin bars, the taste is great and it definitely keeps me satisfied until lunch!
I like these high protein ones because after my morning workouts they're super tasty and give me the protein I need to help my muscles!

My one down side is the price... It's a little over $1 per bar but I'm willing to settle for the high amount of protein
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I love ThinkThin bars, but this flavor didn't taste good to me! I did like the texture. I like a little chunkiness in my bars, so in that aspect it was good. The peanut butter taste was very "off". Instead of a rich, peanut buttery taste, you can taste the artificial sweeteners and whatever else they put in it. Better off eating a scoop of chunky PB!
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I love these bars because they have 20 grams of protein and 0 grams of sugar. They are not chalky or gross like some other bars are. I buy mine at Target a box of 8 is just under $10.
Evans B.
I love this bars! They are very delicious and very little that I can put it in my purse with no problem! I stocked up on these when I a coupon came out! I'm about to run out! Oh no!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
It's definitely not too sweet 😀. I enjoyed this bar, it is what you expect, and I love that it has zero sugars! Filled me up, will buy again!
shilpa l.
Just eat sometimes for getting high protein. I like the chunky thing. Taste not bad.