BY THINKTHIN

Think Thin® Chunky Peanut Butter High Protein Bar.
Deliciously natural nutrition.
0g sugar.
20g protein.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
bobbi jo b.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
This are just wonderful.. I got them at walmart and they are a bit pricey but they taste so good it's worth it. I carry one around with me in my handbag for quick and yummy on the go snak, It beats grabbing one of those candy bars they tempt you with in the check out lane. If you want a good protein bar give the #ThinkThin" ones a go.
Adrianna  C.
Adrianna C.
Traverse City, MI
I love these bars because they have 20 grams of protein and 0 grams of sugar. They are not chalky or gross like some other bars are. I buy mine at Target a box of 8 is just under $10.
Ciera G.
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
Foodie Expert
Think thin bars are delicious! They have several different flavors. The chunky peanut butter is my favorite. The bar is filling and easy to digest. Gluten Free and 0g of sugar! You can't beat that. I typically purchase my at Kroger. Less then $2 a bar. Worth the money !
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love think thin bars, the taste is great and it definitely keeps me satisfied until lunch!
I like these high protein ones because after my morning workouts they're super tasty and give me the protein I need to help my muscles!

My one down side is the price... It's a little over $1 per bar but I'm willing to settle for the high amount of protein
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
It's definitely not too sweet 😀. I enjoyed this bar, it is what you expect, and I love that it has zero sugars! Filled me up, will buy again!
shilpa l.
shilpa l.
Foodie Expert
Just eat sometimes for getting high protein. I like the chunky thing. Taste not bad.
Evans B.
Evans B.
Foodie Expert
I love this bars! They are very delicious and very little that I can put it in my purse with no problem! I stocked up on these when I a coupon came out! I'm about to run out! Oh no!
Marcy W.
Marcy W.
Beaverton , OR
Foodie Expert
Not a big fan of this one. Too dry & chunky for me. Its ok, but wont buy it again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Foodie Expert
I love ThinkThin bars, but this flavor didn't taste good to me! I did like the texture. I like a little chunkiness in my bars, so in that aspect it was good. The peanut butter taste was very "off". Instead of a rich, peanut buttery taste, you can taste the artificial sweeteners and whatever else they put in it. Better off eating a scoop of chunky PB!