BY THINKTHIN

ThinkThin High Protein Bar, Chocolate Espresso, 2.1 OZ (Pack of 10): High Quality Health on the go

• Did anyone else stay pretty full on this bar ?1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Long Is City, NY
My favorite protein/ meal bars ! No sugar and very low carbs ! As well as gluten free. They leave you full for hours perfect before or after workouts and have 20 grams of protein. Best bar to control weight
Amanda T.
Portsmouth, OH
This bar was very good! Had a great fantastic taste and kept me full for awhile. I would recommend it for a snack or a breakfast bar! I enjoy them on a daily basis '
Rachel D.
One of my favorite protein bars because of the smooth consistency. Wish they were cheaper though I love the coffee taste combined with chocolate
Trisha L.
Not my favorite. But I'm not really a chocolate person. I do really like the brand though. I just prefer some of the other flavors more.
Jennifer L.
They don't taste near as good as the wrapper makes it look. The price is pretty good though
Jordan N.
As a group fitness instructor, I rely on these to get my protein intake after my classes. Love that they're full of protein and have no sugar. Very tasty as well!
Amanda T.
Portsmouth, OH
Did anyone else stay pretty full on this bar ?