ThinkThin High Protein Bar Chocolate Espresso

Deliciously Natural Nutrition 0G Sugar 20G Protein Gluten Free Managing Your Weight Never Tasted So Good Delivering 20G Protein With 0G Sugar, Thinkthin&Reg; Protein Bars Are The Ideal Food On The Go For An Active Weight Management Lifestyle.&Nbsp; Delicious And Satisfying, Thinkthin&Reg; Protein Bars Provide Energy Without The Punishing Side Effects Of Sugar And Gluten. Available In Seven Delicious Flavors. Think Nutritious Think Delicious Thinkthin&Reg; The Thinkthin&Reg; Line Of Nutrition Bars Was Created For People Like Me, People Who Think About What They Eat.&Nbsp; As A Busy Working Mom Committed To Managing My Weight*, I Wanted A Truly Delicious Nutrition Bar.&Nbsp; All Our Products Follow Three Key Nutritional Principles:&Nbsp; No To Low Sugar (0-4G Per Bar), High Protein And Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Combined, These Principles Make Our Bars An Ideal Fit For Your Healthy Weight-Management Lifestyle. To Your Vitality, Lizanne , Ceo *Along With A Healthy Diet And Exercise Certified Kosher Regular Dairy By Kehilla Kosher (10) 60G Bars&Nbsp;~&Nbsp;Net Wt:&Nbsp; 21 Oz (1Lb 5 Oz) 600G 866-98Think Made In Usa see more...

• Did anyone else stay pretty full on this bar ?1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Long Is City, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite protein/ meal bars ! No sugar and very low carbs ! As well as gluten free. They leave you full for hours perfect before or after workouts and have 20 grams of protein. Best bar to control weight
Portsmouth, OH
This bar was very good! Had a great fantastic taste and kept me full for awhile. I would recommend it for a snack or a breakfast bar! I enjoy them on a daily basis '
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
They don't taste near as good as the wrapper makes it look. The price is pretty good though
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite protein bars because of the smooth consistency. Wish they were cheaper though I love the coffee taste combined with chocolate
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
As a group fitness instructor, I rely on these to get my protein intake after my classes. Love that they're full of protein and have no sugar. Very tasty as well!
Portsmouth, OH
Did anyone else stay pretty full on this bar ?