BY THINKTHIN

ThinkThin® Brownie Crunch High Protein Bar.
Deliciously natural nutrition.
0g sugar.
20g protein.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Foodie Expert
Love these protein bars they taste so good. Great on the go snack or meal replacement while
Not breaking the bank. They are also gluten free and sugar free! I love that they have good flavor and no weird taste!
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
Foodie Expert
I really love this protein bar. It doesn't taste artificial and the texture is nice and fluffy.
It doesn't weigh you down, and it's the perfect little pick-me-up during the day. I also love that it has no added sugar. Brownie Crunch gives me a little chocolate fix without being loaded with fat and calories. I will continue to purchase these!
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
This bar had pretty good flavor and over was quite filling. It can be a little chalky but that is what happens with a high protein bar. I usually have this with lunch with some fruit. Overall was a good bar.
Anya R.
I like this bar! It has a great amount of protein and tastes pretty much like a brownie. I wish that it was a little more natural but its worth it to fix a chocolate craving!
Kait H.
Foodie Expert
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Jessa R.
Mt Prospect, IL
Foodie Expert
This bar caught my eye as I was paying at my local Trader Joe's. Resulted in me going back to buy more! These bars are perfect to have on hand for that "in case of emergency" or if I'm just craving something sweet to eat! They're healthy and yummy! Gives me that energy boost I need when I'm in need of a snack!
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
Recent discovery due to a coupon I had. I was pleasantly surprised. I love chocolate, but I also love eating right. This bar helps me stay satisfied and full due to all of the protein, but I get that sweet fix that I'm constantly craving! These make a good snack between meals.
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
Discovered this bar recently...it was delicious. Chocolaty without being cloyingly sweet. Great healthy option.
Olivia M.
Palmdale, CA
These are a great to go snack when in a hurry they taste great and keep me full till I get done running chores
Julia G.
I don't eat a lot of sugar, and when I want a protein bar...they are all LOADED with added sugars or even "sucrose" (in different names of course). This one has no sugar and has a great amount of protein. It even tastes really good and sometimes is my "sweet" when I am craving that sweet taste. Love these and they are always for a really low cost!