BY THINKTHIN

ThinkThin® Brownie Crunch High Protein Bar.
Deliciously natural nutrition.
0g sugar.
20g protein.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Shelby G.
Phoenix, AZ
I had been going through a bunch of different types of meal replacement bars to work alongside my daily routine and these have by far been the most satisfying yet. They actually taste like a brownie- but with no guilt! The high protein content makes them super filling and I have yet to be able to finish a whole bar in just one sitting. Delicious and good for you. No complaints here.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Love these protein bars they taste so good. Great on the go snack or meal replacement while
Not breaking the bank. They are also gluten free and sugar free! I love that they have good flavor and no weird taste!
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
I really love this protein bar. It doesn't taste artificial and the texture is nice and fluffy.
It doesn't weigh you down, and it's the perfect little pick-me-up during the day. I also love that it has no added sugar. Brownie Crunch gives me a little chocolate fix without being loaded with fat and calories. I will continue to purchase these!
Ashley R.
This bar had pretty good flavor and over was quite filling. It can be a little chalky but that is what happens with a high protein bar. I usually have this with lunch with some fruit. Overall was a good bar.
Sarah R.
Definitely my favorite protein bars as the nutritional facts are perfect for someone trying to lose weight or maintain, and the flavor is great. I will buy these in boxes because they are perfect to have in your purse or desk at work. They are quite filling for a protein bar and because they taste so good, you're not running around looking for something else to eat. The amount of fat and calories is great if you're trying to stay on track!
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
These can become SO addictive because they are SO tasty. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be meal replacement bars, but sometimes I got pretty hungry after an hour or so. Great to have in you desk at work for those late lunch days though.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I like the taste of the thinkThin bar line. The brownie crunch bar has a very rich chocolate flavor. The texture is soft like a baked brownie. This product travels pretty well but if left in your pocket it will mush or crumble apart.
Jessa R.
chicago, IL
This bar caught my eye as I was paying at my local Trader Joe's. Resulted in me going back to buy more! These bars are perfect to have on hand for that "in case of emergency" or if I'm just craving something sweet to eat! They're healthy and yummy! Gives me that energy boost I need when I'm in need of a snack!
Julia G.
I don't eat a lot of sugar, and when I want a protein bar...they are all LOADED with added sugars or even "sucrose" (in different names of course). This one has no sugar and has a great amount of protein. It even tastes really good and sometimes is my "sweet" when I am craving that sweet taste. Love these and they are always for a really low cost!
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
Recent discovery due to a coupon I had. I was pleasantly surprised. I love chocolate, but I also love eating right. This bar helps me stay satisfied and full due to all of the protein, but I get that sweet fix that I'm constantly craving! These make a good snack between meals.