BY THINKTHIN

ThinkThin® Brownie Crunch High Protein Bar.
Deliciously natural nutrition.

Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I had been going through a bunch of different types of meal replacement bars to work alongside my daily routine and these have by far been the most satisfying yet. They actually taste like a brownie- but with no guilt! The high protein content makes them super filling and I have yet to be able to finish a whole bar in just one sitting. Delicious and good for you. No complaints here.
Lyndi L.
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
Foodie Expert
I really love this protein bar. It doesn't taste artificial and the texture is nice and fluffy.
It doesn't weigh you down, and it's the perfect little pick-me-up during the day. I also love that it has no added sugar. Brownie Crunch gives me a little chocolate fix without being loaded with fat and calories. I will continue to purchase these!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
This bar had pretty good flavor and over was quite filling. It can be a little chalky but that is what happens with a high protein bar. I usually have this with lunch with some fruit. Overall was a good bar.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite protein bars as the nutritional facts are perfect for someone trying to lose weight or maintain, and the flavor is great. I will buy these in boxes because they are perfect to have in your purse or desk at work. They are quite filling for a protein bar and because they taste so good, you're not running around looking for something else to eat. The amount of fat and calories is great if you're trying to stay on track!
Amina R.
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
Foodie Expert
These can become SO addictive because they are SO tasty. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be meal replacement bars, but sometimes I got pretty hungry after an hour or so. Great to have in you desk at work for those late lunch days though.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I like the taste of the thinkThin bar line. The brownie crunch bar has a very rich chocolate flavor. The texture is soft like a baked brownie. This product travels pretty well but if left in your pocket it will mush or crumble apart.
Caitlin V.
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite ThinkThin flavor! I eat these sometimes for breakfast or after a workout if I don't have my usual protein shake. Tastes like dessert!
Ellen L.
Ellen L.
Flavor was ok. It still have that cardboard taste for me. However, it keeps me full without the junk food.
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love the thinkthin bars. They taste really good and fill me up. It's one of my favorite protein bars
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
I didn't like the flavor too much. It's not very sweet and tastes a lot like protein powder. Also after eating them for a few days in a row I got the worst stomach aches and was always in the bathroom.