BY THINKTHIN

thinkThin® Divine Mint Chocolate Coconut Bars.
Smart decadence.
6g protein.
10g sugar.
8g fiber.
GF.
12-42g.

Jelly Q.
I absolutely love these bars!!! I have at least one in every bag I carry with me throughout the day. I'm the kind of the girl who's always on the run and thus having time to eat it close to impossible. Hence I rely on this to get me through the day until I have real food!
Doris V.
I actually bought a seasonal flavor, it was dark chocolate peppermint. But Ida imagine the taste would be similar. Mine had a slightly bitter after taste. But tasted like a less sweet, less minty, jr mint. It was chewy like most protein bars are, but had a tiny bit of crunch too. Overall I liked it. So I'd buy these hoping that they'd be the same.
Sheena K.
Geneseo, NY
I absolutely love think Thin, ever since high school I was looking for a tasty snack that would keep me in a good caloric range for weight loss. As I was shopping one day I found this brand and automatically fell in love, I eat one a day, sometimes 2 if I'm really hungry.
lacy K.
Saint Cloud , FL
I love think thin bars, they were my go to snack when I played softball! They aren't like typical protein bars that have that weird after taste and they are super affordable. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys a healthy lifestyle!
whitney m.
Riverside, CA
These bars are so yummy and satisfying! I love bringing them to work in case I have a sweet tooth! They have quite a bit of fiber and a good amount of protein. They keep me full for quite awhile! These are ideal snacks to have while living a busy lifestyle.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These bars are great but unfortunately too high in sugar for my liking. The protein isn't that high either. I like the taste but they aren't completely guilt free, as they advertise.
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
These taste pretty yummy. But you can get just as good granola bars for much less in the regular granola bar aisle at the grocery stores. In my opinion these are to expensive
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
These taste really good, and the combination of chocolate and mint is perfect. They are perfect for an afternoon snack, especially when you are craving something sweet!
Chelsey A.
Bunker Hill, IL
Great snack . Love the flavor. It was chocolate with a hint of mint. They are chewy with a bit of crunch. I would definitely buy them again.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
The taste itself is pretty good but I feel like the after taste is what makes me dislike this. It ends up having a weird artificial taste.